Poll

Poll inactive

Option 1
Option 2

Author Topic: Block Bastion - BL-TF2  (Read 90919 times)

Update: It's not working so I'm temporarily ragequitting and playing TF2 instead. If anyone can help, feel free to speak up.

Update: It's not working so I'm temporarily ragequitting and playing TF2 instead. If anyone can help, feel free to speak up.
Good luck then!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 05:01:53 AM by Pandaro »

DP: Now that I have a little more scripting knowledge than I did the first time I tried this, I'm going to try making some fake weapons for the Spy to hold.
In that case make a player type that can hold all 8 other primary weapons :D

I'd upload the file but I used the Stickybomb Launcher as the fake weapon :V

Save. please   :cookie: X100,000

Save. please   :cookie: X100,000

No way bro, not until all of the details are done and everything is near perfect. Though if you want to come to my server and save it yourself, feel free, not like I can stop you.

No way bro, not until all of the details are done and everything is near perfect. Though if you want to come to my server and save it yourself, feel free, not like I can stop you.
whats your server called

My name is in front of it.

I don't know why some people haven't noticed that automatically happens yet :V

EDIT: I've done the Stickybomb Launcher and the TF2 Sniper, so the Spy can blend in on the battlements or in areas that are being defended.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 01:14:35 AM by Regulith »

My name is in front of it.

I don't know why some people haven't noticed that automatically happens yet :V

EDIT: I've done the Stickybomb Launcher and the TF2 Sniper, so the Spy can blend in on the battlements or in areas that are being defended.
Actually I take back what I said earlier. How about to make the spy a little more fair you can only have 1 or 2 fake weapons at a time? You select them in the class selection room maybe?

Actually I take back what I said earlier. How about to make the spy a little more fair you can only have 1 or 2 fake weapons at a time? You select them in the class selection room maybe?

When I make more, sure.

Destiny is making a payload gamemode.

Here's what I just did:

- Added the Riot Shield as a Demoman unlockable
- Added Truce's Direct Hit for the Soldier
- Replaced the Sniper's 880 with the 1914
- Raised the Redits needed to unlock the Sandman from 50 to 200 (I had forgotten to change it along with the other unlockables)
- Added Truce's Kill Count script
- Added a Help script
- Slowed the Scout down a touch

I'll be hosting soon.