Author Topic: TF2 - Straw Hat  (Read 18493 times)

Ignoring most above posts, the hat does look nice, but could do with a little work, but the idea is good.

hey dumbforget, there is already a hatmod out that has a straw hat, and it looks a hell-of-a-lot better than your suckey stuff.

hey dumbforget, there is already a hatmod out that has a straw hat, and it looks a hell-of-a-lot better than your suckey stuff.
ur suckey stuff

Really I don't see you making, or even posting anything better. So I wouldn't be talking.

I don't think he understands that MtnDew just added this to the Custom Created Content section on his SimpleWell Hatmod.

lol

Ignorant kids. :)

This is a fail, not the hatmod, just this one hat.
Sorry, you're too young to have a opinion.
Besides, how did you get out of the sweat shop anyhow?
. . . Wow, that's your way of defending this post? Sound's like your desperate to make a comeback.

P.S. This is the last time i am wasting my time on this post.

This is a fail, not the hatmod, just this one hat.. . . Wow, that's your way of defending this post? Sound's like your desperate to make a comeback.

P.S. This is the last time i am wasting my time on this post.
Oh no, I'm not defending anyone.

My intention of being in this topic is to point out that this thing isn't stuff.
There are things far worse.

reminds me of that kid Rolf on Ed, Edd n Eddy...

That is pretty funny.

Anyways yeah The hat looks fine to me.

This is a fail, not the hatmod, just this one hat

I'd like to see you do better. Bannana forget.
Personally I think this hat is better then what your models would be if you even took the time to make a line a graph for model makeing.

This, to keep it simple, is stuff, a half-assed job to put out an add-on, case closed.

This, to keep it simple, is stuff, a half-assed job to put out an add-on, case closed.
Nice band-wagoning there dude.
Even if it's true.

I have no idea who you are.