Author Topic: DOF Screenshots  (Read 1009564 times)

I'm still not sure what it is, how it's whole body is composed.
Does it have legs? Or is it just a hovering pare of arms wielding swords?

It does have legs, though it does really use them. Ever.  :L

That's cool, EndGame.

-snip-
I'm sorry, I'm at a lost of words for that picture and whatever that thing is. Pretty awesome.

I dunno about this one, though.

I'm sorry, I'm at a lost of words for that picture and whatever that thing is. Pretty awesome.

I dunno about this one, though.
-snip-

not dof

not dof
Yea it is, look closely at the bottom right corner...

Fixed Winged Angel? Oh no, where is Sky, Sid and Beret when you need them? :(

I haven't contributed anything in a while. So I took a picture while figuring out how bots function.

I haven't contributed anything in a while. So I took a picture while figuring out how bots function.
 [IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/w8w3n4.pnoipg]
Shoot the bed! Shoot the bed!

-1- Some clones do not shoot. Are they broken?
-2- That is one cool bot army picture. :3
-3- Riot should make movie. :P
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 02:54:46 PM by lordician »

-1- Some clones do not shoot. Are they broken?
-2- That is one cool bot army picture. :3
-3- Riot should make movie. :P

Oh, I have so many ideas and effects, but no tools to create with. Oh woe is me.
Also they are not shooting because server exceeded projectile limit. And some just walked away.  

They don't understand,
 Understand.
 Understand,
 Understand,
 The principal of discipline.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 12:47:36 PM by Riot »

And some just walked away.  

They don't understand,
 Understand.
 Understand,
 Understand,
 The principal of discipline.
Haha, not everyone wants to be a half-squid like thingy. ;)

I'm not squid.
I own illustrations of Jellyfish from third grade aaAAAah.

Actually they might be, I haven't checked. I have an old chart that describes the role of each species and creature of society based upon Plato's theory of the soul.
Example one is the Octopus which represents reason, and has interests intended for knowledge only.(So are creatures such as whales, etc.)
Squid was one of many represented with spirit, and has interests such as honor. They are swift and vicious fighters, a proper warrior.(Sharks, and others, etc.)
And myself a jelly which I haven't deciphered yet. There is place for desire but a jelly is more of an enigma which is why they don't have characteristics.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 03:26:15 PM by Riot »

Sorry for the stuffty DOF screenshot (screenstuff would be more appropriate), so I took pictures of Gravity Cat's TDM server. I'm only posting one picture here suited for my liking, but if you want to see the rest, tell me.

lolgrenade