Author Topic: DOF Screenshots  (Read 1011878 times)

i was speaking about the blockhead face and it was a joke, not ephi -_-
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:48:53 AM by Sylvanor »

i love that tree
Yeah well forget you that's the only thing in that build I didn't make as it's from Blockbase's tree pack because I suck at making trees.
Though you probably knew that and are just loving with me and now several bug mod related jokes will follow.

EDIT: I added the in-game billboard that is on top of the bank.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 10:16:43 AM by TheArmyGuy »

tag you do know that there's a model dump of payday models in suggestions/requests

if you could find yourself a scripter or know how to script you can probably get dummy drill models (items) for ingame prop use

tag you do know that there's a model dump of payday models in suggestions/requests

if you could find yourself a scripter or know how to script you can probably get dummy drill models (items) for ingame prop use
I did the drills out of bricks since they're stationary anyways.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 11:01:32 AM by TheArmyGuy »

Yeah well forget you that's the only thing in that build I didn't make as it's from Blockbase's tree pack because I suck at making trees.
Though you probably knew that and are just loving with me and now several bug mod related jokes will follow.
:(

I thought u made it

:(

I thought u made it
It's ok masterlegodude i'm sorry :(

this build is awesome!

Get in there and get me the required amount.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 05:54:15 PM by TheArmyGuy »

EDIT: I added the in-game billboard that is on top of the bank.

This post made my day