Author Topic: Zango  (Read 1098 times)

Well recently I found out about some 2D online DBZ game (lol) and wanted to try it out. Unfortunately it requires you to register with these forgets.

I've seen some sites riddled with their pop-up ads as well and essentially you can treat their software as malware. If you haven't signed with them for anything yet, DON'T. Those that are already in their deathgrip should follow malware removing procedures. Their programs are nefarious for starting up automatically even when their registrar key for startup is disabled, as well as being nearly impossible to remove by conventional methods. The applications are also potentially dangerous as they tend to "attract" nasty safety concerns like more adware and even keyloggers/trackers.

If you want to play a game and it requires you to do anything related to Zango, forget about it. It's not worth it.

Ahem. Zango is a marketing service that steals other people's free games from the internet, and claims you have to download their adware to work them
For instance, I saw a "Pokemon RPG" ad banner when I was 13.
I decided to click it and, you know what?
It's a zango ad.
I googled it, and many topics were on it, and all of them gave the true name for the game.
Zango also won't let you on certain websites unless you have the service ( However if you have NoScript for Firefox this is not a problem )

Simply ignore them.

I've had some experience with zango. and the first few 2d games i dl'ed were legit and didnt require registering.
then i tried to download some other stuff and it said i had to register.
zango is obviously fake

Simply ignore them.

I'd love to do that, really, but it seems I can't just ignore them to play my DBZ game since it's online and I have to register. Obviously I didn't but it pissed me off because I really wanted to play DBZ :(

What DBZ game is it?

You could get their stuff without downloading their stuffty toolbar. Just right-click and click view source.

Zango to me is riddled with Viruses, not worth it.

The funny thing is that they do not give you the content that they promised.

This whole warning is just common sense to me, and thats why i never got zango
also, if you look at the fine print, it says you must be 18 or older, and anything that says that usually is fraud, research, or littered with viruses

I've fixed computer with viruses because of zango, it's bad news.

This whole warning is just common sense to me, and thats why i never got zango
also, if you look at the fine print, it says you must be 18 or older, and anything that says that usually is fraud, research, or littered with viruses
Smart.

I've known about this since I was what...7? My brother told me about Bearshare and how it gives free music. Eventually I had to reinstall it after getting a new computer and it required me to download this zango stuff. I said hell to the no and got limewire.