Author Topic: Internet forum classification and you  (Read 3636 times)

KoolKody12 is the most notable white knight on these forums, defending everyone from furries to handicaps. He's like somebodies lame ass mom who doesn't let people have fun.

He's like somebodies lame ass mom who doesn't let people have fun.
Kyle's mom from south park?

This is what I saw in your post, Muffinmix.

"I have some facts but would rather present them in a vague, amateurish manner, all the while supplanting them with opinion after opinion, and then call everything fact."

If you just stated a well-thought out definition, instead of a "this is the straight crap, yo", and didn't add anything else, it would've worked a lot better.

Oh dear, theres going to be trouble.

This is what I saw in your post, Muffinmix.

"I have some facts but would rather present them in a vague, amateurish manner, all the while supplanting them with opinion after opinion, and then call everything fact."

If you just stated a well-thought out definition, instead of a "this is the straight crap, yo", and didn't add anything else, it would've worked a lot better.

Don't whip facts at me when the fact of the matter is I never said anything in there was factual. Treat it as experience in the matter if anything else.

And that other criticism of yours is very valid, and I'll admit it's a deep contrast to my usual long paragraphs but let's face it people get bored easily so I need to keep things atleast slightly interesting for them.

And finally I like keeping a few things under the text instead of at it's surface so others can come to their own conclusions by interpretation, it creates variety and stems thinking.

KoolKody12 is the most notable white knight on these forums, defending everyone from furries to handicaps. He's like somebodies lame ass mom who doesn't let people have fun.
It seems that I'm famous? I think you would be considered one also, remember Lyrical G?

It seems that I'm famous? I think you would be considered one also, remember Lyrical G?
So, what does that make me if I verbally tore G a new one?

He's like somebodies lame ass mom who doesn't let people have fun.
What do you mean by fun? Did you mean "fun" as in pleasure in antagonizing that person?

I usually defend them because I think that no one isn't a complete handicap.

I can see your point, but I wasn't telling everyone to "shut the forget up" just to defend that person.

I imported it when I was dealing with the last big furry thing. Essentially other members would jump in to defend some idiots (furry or not who cares) and so I started calling them White Knights. They fit the essence of the classical meaning of the term so it was fitting.
I've seen it used before that.

Niggra stop being a Black Knight :cookieMonster:

I'm just guessing lots of people will read this and be all "Nice Job Muffin!" then still continue to call every handicap that comes through a troll and everybody to says he's not a troll a bandwagoner.

But that's just a guess.

What am I?
I wanna be normal D:

Don't whip facts at me when the fact of the matter is I never said anything in there was factual. Treat it as experience in the matter if anything else.

And that other criticism of yours is very valid, and I'll admit it's a deep contrast to my usual long paragraphs but let's face it people get bored easily so I need to keep things atleast slightly interesting for them.

And finally I like keeping a few things under the text instead of at it's surface so others can come to their own conclusions by interpretation, it creates variety and stems thinking.

Okay, I see what you are trying to do.  I guess it does make sense to kind of "dumb it down" a bit since the people you want changed aren't going to understand it otherwise.