Author Topic: Internet forum classification and you  (Read 3649 times)

Q: What would one classify me as? I'm curious, I honestly see no place that I fit into.

A: fffffffcigarette

Im a forum super star.
(This isn't my first account..)

So Ive been here for a while..
I joined Blockland during v7.

I think there needs to be a new classification.
Like,

Passive-forumer
Someone who doesnt spend that much of their time on the forums, but at least doesn't run a "muk" behavior.
Not a superstar, or Newbie. Kinda in between.

Im a forum super star.
(This isn't my first account..)

So Ive been here for a while..
I joined Blockland during v7.

I think there needs to be a new classification.
Like,

Passive-forumer
Someone who doesnt spend that much of their time on the forums, but at least doesn't run a "muk" behavior.
Not a superstar, or Newbie. Kinda in between.
Like hell you did.

Hes not lying, though I rather didn't like him when he went by his previous name. I dunno why... but now I can stand him so yay.

The Thread stuffter

Their actions revolve around turning a thread into a party thread. In some cases their actions are supported by the community but it is generally frowned upon so be careful. Offenses include derailing topics, spamming, "posting for the sake of posting", bandwaggoning stuff (never use this word, don't even try understanding it. You guys butchered it enough already), etc..

Disposal:
Report them and get them banned if you can, it is very difficult to defend yourself against these pricks. The best and only good way to deal with them is to continue the thread like they're not even there.
I'm a thread stuffter? :(

:(

stfu you attention whore.
Nah, <3 AGlass0fMilk. Also never noticed until today there's a zero in your name.

Ehhhhh... So what does that make me?

What is normal?

Boring.

He just said that.

What is wrong with you?

There is no such thing as normal. Stop living in a grey blob based world.

What is normal?

Normal doesn't exist anywhere. it's just a classification people give themselves and other settings or things to explain a sense of the same, or maybe not sticking out. In other words, the thing that is routine for that person, or the same. You can't say that something is normal without someone else thinking that it's not, because "normal" can be whatever that person thinks of it to be.

There's my brain dropping of the day.

There is no such thing as normal. Stop living in a grey blob based world.
Stop watching Fairly Odd Parents