Author Topic: Insult the above person.  (Read 37070 times)

Your avatar is Africa.
That reminds me, need to change my avatar. ;D

Your avatar is red? what

You're handicapped and eat hairy poop balls.

Dingle berries

nuff said

You're stupid and you should feel stupid, you insensitive prick.

HEY FATTY YOU'RE SO FAT FATTY WOW FATTY YOU'RE SO FAT WOAH YOU'RE EVEN FATTER THAN USUAL TODAY YOU STUPID FATTY SHOULDN'T YOU BE EATING RIGHT NOW

HEY MAN YOU SHOULD BE MORE TOLERANT OF FAT PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ARE ONE

I can't insult the people I love. :D

@Gamefandan: I forgot to ask last time, where did you copy that from?

Just type in longest insult ever into Google.

Your avatar's in black and white. Get up to date, grandpa.

Your avatar's in black and white. Get up to date, grandpa.

Respect your elders you child.

Well that's the sort of blinkard philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome spotty behinds squeezing blackheads not caring a tinkus cuss for the struggling artist, you excrement. You whining hypocritical toadies with your colored tv sets and your Tony Jackland golf clubs and your bleeding blocklandish secret handshakes. Well you wouldn't let me join would you, you black-balling bastards? Well I wouldn't become a CityRPer now if you went down on your lousy stinking knees and begged me!

Monty Python FTW :D

Yer a illegal allien

Well that's the sort of blinkard philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome spotty behinds squeezing blackheads not caring a tinkus cuss for the struggling artist, you excrement. You whining hypocritical toadies with your colored tv sets and your Tony Jackland golf clubs and your bleeding blocklandish secret handshakes. Well you wouldn't let me join would you, you black-balling bastards? Well I wouldn't become a CityRPer now if you went down on your lousy stinking knees and begged me!

Monty Python FTW :D
<3