Author Topic: [N] and Tezuni  (Read 5251 times)

Its amazing how many tall tails spring up in the drama section - almost as bad as the weeds that spring up in my yard.  Anyways @ Oasis and sarge: chill out - theres nothing to get upset about here kids.

I never new tails could get tall.

Tezuni, you know it's true. You're just too much of a stubborn little prick to admit it since you're just trying to look cool in front of everyone.

I don't know who to trust no more. D:

[N] does seem to be getting dead, maybe I should resign.
And I agree,the  admins at Darklight's server, I hate.

We established that he was an idiot months ago, bit late bro

Resign [Necrophiliacs] and forget about Darklight's server.

Because they lost a great builder C:?

Its amazing how many tall tails spring up in the drama section - almost as bad as the weeds that spring up in my yard.  Anyways @ Oasis and sarge: chill out - theres nothing to get upset about here kids.
Once again, acting as if you're the biggest stuff roaming the Blockland community.  You remind me of Rykuta.

Once again, acting as if you're the biggest stuff roaming the Blockland community.  You remind me of Rykuta.
They "know" each other in real life.

They "know" each other in real life.
Wow, I guess we just found Tezuni's buttbuddy.

God it took you long enough, I'd think you would be the first poster here...

Leave it as I left it, dead and shriveling in a fetal position, and smoking weed.
We established that he was an idiot months ago, bit late bro

Nah, just restablishing it. :D

Overall, I think you didn't read the posts under the main one. Or you just kidding. :D

Of course I'm kidding :D

If anyone didn't get it, pretend like I only saw "Oasis" and "discuss" and went from there.