Author Topic: Tezuni... IN REAL LIFE!  (Read 5974 times)

This topic is giving me quite a laugh.

No, his richard is made of ice.
What kind of come back is that?

You didn't read the edit I made after that.

Ahahaha my post is lame compared to the laughs of the reply's. Hahaha.

:3

Dude?
Like women, there are no Asians on the internet.
Only fat, white men pretending to be Asians.
Your mom would know all about that, given that she is one.

Besides, any self respecting Asian would never be caught using an Asian sounding thing as a username. Its far too obvious. Asians don't try to be Asian on the internet.
Now, go back to 4chan and eat your ramen, camwhore.  :cookieMonster:
Not True.
Gunny is an Asian. I've seen proof, I just don't know where the forget it went

i'm not fat, white, or a botanophile (which is strangely not an actual word)

but then again everyone says i act pretty damn white, so

shut up whitey

Not True.
Gunny is an Asian. I've seen proof, I just don't know where the forget it went
But he doesn't try to be Asian. Did you even read the post?

ROflflfl

Do you really have nothing better to do than to reply to your own topic twice in a row?

Lul, Now I see Tezuni real differently then i see ALL you ppl,  Your either a spammer a noob or stupid, but this kids something else. So theres a purpose to all of this if all of you would look at it other then rate it as a waste of your time. Really.  You take your time to see it when you know its already stupid, just to come and insult him : / And this starts stupid wars as well, So don't mess this up... For Gods Sake...

Lul, Now I see Tezuni real differently then i see ALL you ppl,  Your either a spammer a noob or stupid, but this kids something else. So theres a purpose to all of this if all of you would look at it other then rate it as a waste of your time. Really.  You take your time to see it when you know its already stupid, just to come and insult him : / And this starts stupid wars as well, So don't mess this up... For Gods Sake...

LOL, Epic fail, sorry guys i forgot what this whole thing was about anyway, It was really a war to begin with... >_> You know sometimes Blockland can get more handicapped then Roblox.