Author Topic: Cheatmaster- The whiney brat of the forums  (Read 19322 times)

Youtube videos all around barkeep!

Maybe its his bedtime?  

Maybe he started crying too hard to type?

It's not hard to type "nou".

He's still online.

needs to banned and all of his posts need to be destroyed as well as the account. We should all be mind wiped so we never had to endure his starfishry

It's not hard to type "nou".

He's still online.
I noted his still online, maybe he gave up and was trying to find personal info to kill people before he left the forums?

It's not hard to type "nou".
Maybe he was going to admit that he's from ROBLOX and posted a link to the site, and got banned?

Hes not banned, he is still logged in.

needs to banned and all of his posts need to be destroyed as well as the account. We should all be mind wiped so we never had to endure his starfishry
Don't forget the threads/posts relating to him.

We can still has his profile?

Hopefully
*Imagines what I wish would happen*
Cheatmaster: You pricks shut up you meanies!
Cheat's mom: Son, time for bed. Hey, I told you not to be on the computer this late!
Cheat: Yea but..
Cheat's mom: No butts! Well hey! Where are you on right now?
Cheat: Uhhh, the blockland forums.
Cheat's mom: Oh, what are you posting about?
Cheat: Nothing mom I swear!
Cheat's mom: Let me see! *grabs mouse and opens up brower and goes to history*
Cheat's mom: I told you not to swear! *Smacks on the face* Get off that freaking computer now!
Cheat: But mooom!
Cheat's mom: No *whack on the butt* *whack whack whack* You're grounded!

Me and my fantasies!

Hes not banned, he is still logged in.
You can get banned without it logging you out.
I've been banned like that before. You can still browse the forums while logged in, but at the top it says "Sorry ____, you are banned from posting on these forums" or whatever.

Oops, double post.
I was saying that last post of mine directed to indy.

Dah Fantasies..
Well.
Obviously hes banned.
YEY :D  Badspot!

If only there was a ban list or something. That would be so nice.

"Recent bans"
1.cheatmaster                   Time: Forever                   Reason: Grow up, and I IP banned you.

Ahhh, my fantasies!

As I posted in the other one, he may not be banned.