Author Topic: How to Make Weapons for Blockland - The Up-To-Date version. (As of 2 years ago)  (Read 85142 times)

I made a weapon and everything. Now, when I start a game, I activate the add-on, start the game and in the middle of the loading, it stops loading and goes to the main menu saying:
(DebrisData::load: Couldn't load shape "AddOns/Weapon_ShotgunD/gunShell.dts")

I'm using a mac. What do i do? (no milkshape for mac...) I have cheetah3D. is there anything that i can do to say.... convert?

this doesnt make sense where do i go to  to model weapons??!! please tell me  :panda: if you do tell me then you will get  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :D

this doesnt make sense where do i go to  to model weapons??!! please tell me  :panda: if you do tell me then you will get  -snip :D
Read the topic, and please do not emote spam. If you cannot read the tutorial, I doubt you're in no position to make an addon right now,

WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD BLENDER I MEAN????!!! still if you tell me then you will get  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: PLEASE TELL ME D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

hey, i enabled it at the Addons when i was starting the game, but it didnt show up when i went through list during when i was playing the game... PLEAz HELP!!!

ok here is the console log...  i found the stuff about my addon (weird gun)

Add-On has been renamed from "Weapon_Exampleweirdgun" to "weapon_weirdgun" - will not execute
    No description.txt for this add-on - will not execute
    Add-On is in the list of known bad add-on CRCs - will not execute
    No description.txt for this add-on - will not execute

« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 09:32:57 PM by EvilStephan »

okay, i made another one, and now the problem is that i can spawn it, put it is like bigger than me, and i cant hold it. anyone help?

First person meele does not work for me.

okay, not it is the right size, but now i cant get it. i just pass through it whenever i try to get the weapon help!  :cookie: 's for u!

WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD BLENDER I MEAN????!!! still if you tell me then you will get  -snip- PLEASE TELL ME D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:
I will no longer help you. You just ignored me. I had no clue on what to comment about this.

First person meele does not work for me.

Set the eyeoffset to 0, should work then.

PLEAZ REPLY TO MY POST!! lol anyways STICKY THIS!

If I do the trail for milkshape and run out of time how much would it cost?

HOW DO I GET BLENDER??????????