Author Topic: How to Make Weapons for Blockland - The Up-To-Date version. (As of 2 years ago)  (Read 85171 times)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 09:28:29 AM by custardpot10 »

« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 09:29:00 AM by custardpot10 »

What happened to those posts anyway, i got an error saying ''Found two meshes named 'Cylinder' Size 0'' when i export it

What does that mean and what do i do?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 09:30:45 AM by custardpot10 »

Sorry for tripple post but I get an error when i export saying ''Found two meshes named 'Cylinder' Size 0''

What does that mean and what do i do?
You need to rename all of the meshes. And don't forget to turn every LOD # into 0(zero)
 :cookie: for you if you get it right.

Bump. .  . :cookieMonster:
Cookie Monster would also sticky this

Question: How do you color meshes a specific color?
Nevermind. . .
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 11:04:22 AM by Kike »

You need to rename all of the meshes. And don't forget to turn every LOD # into 0(zero)
 :cookie: for you if you get it right.

I've set all the lod numbers to 0 but do i have to rename all the meshes instead of Cylinder2 or square5?

Also i tried exporting it from Torque Game Engine DTS and it worked perfectly fine

This is great, i cant wait to do this...after i sloved my problem.
And the problem is that Milkshape isnt free.  :panda:
But im sure you can get it from ThePirateBay.
Im there right now...yes...right...now...

User was banned for this post
I kinda knew that was going to happen

I've set all the lod numbers to 0 but do i have to rename all the meshes instead of Cylinder2 or square5?

Also i tried exporting it from Torque Game Engine DTS and it worked perfectly fine
Well, on the other one, you have to rename all of them. BUT, if you instead change the number on the end of each mesh into 0(no space), the LOD # turns into 0
I kinda knew that was going to happen
lol :cookie:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 03:04:34 PM by Kike »

Great. Just great. I make a good model. Takes me half an hour. Then i clikc the button that im supposed to clikc. Says i need to buy this stuff. Goddammit

Since I'm now really teaching you to model, I will just tell you the basics.
The program splits up the 4 windows into different view to work on, so you can modify your model more easily. Like so.

You didn't even tell me how to make a freaking shape. God.

Hey, Azerath, I see youve made some other nerf gun models, as well as the Maverick, can I use them for a mod im making? Ill give you full credit for them. Here is a link to the mod: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=108692.0

Can this be done with Blender?

Maybe try the function search function blender tutorial?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=66763.0