Author Topic: How to Make Weapons for Blockland - The Up-To-Date version. (As of 2 years ago)  (Read 85574 times)

I can't make a sword, HELP!

If I thanked you enough for making this, I would be banned for spam.

Oh... and bump because this topic is helpful.

Is Milkshape for mac also?

I need vehicles version now...

Don't worry if i make an addon i'll get some beta testers for it! Good tutorial but very complicated!

Also it wont let me select a joint! I'm using it when you click select and click joint! It wont work it just lets you make a box not a circle and then the box vanishes when you click away.

Can someone reply to me? If they do they get a cookie!  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

I'm posting a lot of stuffy comments but my 30 day trial has run out and all i can do is model!

I'm posting a lot of stuffy comments but my 30 day trial has run out and all i can do is model!
Buy milkshape?

I've made a gun and everything but i can't get it to work. It just disables itself straight away when i start server.

I have 2 questions:

1 When I put the joints on the specific places, the joints are small, like, only a point, how do I make them 2x2? Or are they supposed to be that way?

2. I see that many models are in a kind of block type of modeling structure, mine is just a model from 3ds max, will it work for Blockland?

I've made a gun and everything but i can't get it to work. It just disables itself straight away when i start server.
There is something wrong with the model or script, check your console and if it says any syntrax errors it's the script.
I have 2 questions:

1 When I put the joints on the specific places, the joints are small, like, only a point, how do I make them 2x2? Or are they supposed to be that way?

2. I see that many models are in a kind of block type of modeling structure, mine is just a model from 3ds max, will it work for Blockland?

If you mean the style of the model known as "blocko" then it does matter if you are wanting it too fit in with Blockland but almost any model can be used as long as it isn't too many polygons.