Author Topic: Gang Garrison 2 Maps  (Read 6450 times)

If you dont know, Gang Garrison is a 2D 8-Bit parody of TF2.
And yes, its online. It also features map making, and they are made with paint! So, i made this thread so we can all work together to make a map.

RULES:
*Save it on .png only, no matter how awesome is your next update, it will be ignored if its not a .png
*Please try to add something decent, if you update is super crappy, it will be ignored.
*Dont ask to get the map, only the members that added things to the map will get it.

So, basically, i will post a BG of a map, and then people will add things to it, me too, obviously, when its finished, we will vote for the name. Then i will make the collision and the items with Garrison Builder and give it to everyone who added something.

Also, you will need to read this before adding something: http://www.ganggarrison.com/forums/index.php?topic=7.0

Well, time to start!
This is the BG, its a CTF map, and its oriented on a Wild West map, in a sunset:

Ive always wanted an orange empty map

I've already made a map you could use, but I still gotta make it a working .locator.

I've already made a map you could use, but I still gotta make it a working .locator.
Alright, if you have a problem with that, im sure we can solve it.

Its orange?
Ive always wanted an orange empty map
Thanks for reading.

Really dude, your better off just making it yourself.

At least start it instead of just giving people an orange rectangle.

I think the template is too small.

Or, my map is too big.
idk.

Added Blue Base.

Same as MtnDew but like edited it abit.

Nice guys, i will ad something now... and also yes, bases are huge, characters are lik 7 pixels tall.

For comparison, this is one of the default maps in the game:

For comparison, this is one of the default maps in the game:
-GangGarrison2Snip-

2dfort :D

I made one called ctf_tower, but the collision always breaks and spawns leave you stuck in the air :(

I made one called ctf_tower, but the collision always breaks and spawns leave you stuck in the air :(
Did you do an alpha map?