Author Topic: Stupid people make me sad.  (Read 847 times)

Yeah, okay, might be a bit of an ambiguous title, if it is I'll edit it. Anyway:

So we were at some flea market yesterday when I noticed my aunt had a copy of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. I asked he why she was buying it. My aunt really doesn't play Videogames, and It was a bit of a coincidence about how she bought a copy 2 days after I bought GTAIV. So she responds that she was buying it for Connor.

Her 5 year old grandkid.

She said it wasn't any worse than his "Army Game" where he shot people and blood game out.

Disguise Discuss.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 11:28:59 AM by Mikiyikiy »

Pfft if they get used to it at an early age they aren't going to be shocked when they see it. The only REAL problem is parents who think there kids will copy and paste the scenario in real life, "We must ban these awful games!", right...

five year olds playing vice city is completely different from 10 yr olds playing it

I played GTA SA at my friends house when I was like, 10.  From then on, I got every GTA there was. not literally.  

Pfft if they get used to it at an early age they aren't going to be shocked when they see it. The only REAL problem is parents who think there kids will copy and paste the scenario in real life, "We must ban these awful games!", right...
"Oh hey this cool guy is killing people in videogames I better kill people too and become cool!"

Riiight. The kinds of people who try to get videogames banned are the same idiots who waste their time promoting proposition 8. If you're going to voluntee- wait, I'm going off topic. You get the point.

Yeah, but the only thing bad about it is that 5 year olds are not mature enough to play this, they don't understand that the use of bad language in a game and the way people act towards each other in a game will vary in the real world. But other then 5 year old kids actuing like what they see on the tv, isn't that bad, because parents can tell them to shut up and it works. But parents who think now that kids are playing videogames, we're going to grow up and shoot people, use drugs, steal cars, are totally wrong. I mean, look at half the people on this fourm  :cookieMonster:

Oh and Amade, dun bring gay love into videogames now, kthx [/sarcasm]
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 12:03:15 PM by PawlBear »

I know a kid who's parents always got him violent games when he was little.
He's a loving ADHD mess now.

I know a kid who's parents always got him violent games when he was little.
He's a loving ADHD mess now.

I lol'ed.