Author Topic: What the forget, Abuse?  (Read 2669 times)

New to AoT, but what the forget is this?

I get arrested and put in jail for two minutes because
I respawned after I got unintentionally killed by "SuperGod"

Either this richard is popular or a Server-wide known-to-be
Douchebag.

What.
A.
richard.

Discuss

There's got to be another reason you got jailed. And SuperGod isn't all that popular

You were a bad girl, bad girls get spankings.  :cookieMonster:

AoT is a dead game except to the server regulars who just afk all day.

be on the look out for THC-Porto THC-Lub and some other guy, i forgot his name but there all real asses
they go around killing you in any way they can and taking your money, horses, anything they can
steer clear of the game when these guys are online or you WILL be sorry

be on the look out for THC-Porto THC-Lub and some other guy, i forgot his name but there all real asses
they go around killing you in any way they can and taking your money, horses, anything they can
steer clear of the game when these guys are online or you WILL be sorry
They did it, 'cause they got high  :cookieMonster:

Badspot

• Administrator
You seem to be confused as to how this game works.  You cannot be arbitrarily jailed.  To be jailed you must have committed a crime.  All crimes are automatically detected by the game.  They are not assigned by popular players. 

In before Jetz is SuperGod.

Damn, how did Jetz become SuperGod?

You have to travel in packs in AoT, preferably with your friends. Create a circle shield and have all felonists in the center. Travel as such.

You have to travel in packs in AoT, preferably with your friends. Create a circle shield and have all felonists in the center. Travel as such.

Look at THC for example.

just run around naked hooking buildings, it drives them crazy. especially the noob ones without hooks.

What.
A.
richard.
wad