Author Topic: The worlds most annoying malfunction  (Read 824 times)

Ive been searching to try and find the fix for this and its not happening.

Ok so im enjoying a nice a peaceful game, a little bit of lag from time to time. But then this massive (infinite) lag comes on, It says the typical LAG at the top of the screen, and I can not move. Im sure your thinking that thats typical, well it's not because I know it isnt lagging, How do I know this you now ask? well i know this because i can still see the people walking, I can see what they do and i can still read the chat when new messages are up. Im writing this while I have the game open in this state (2 times in a row) and.... Wow just shut down, Heres the log from connecting to the server.

Code: [Select]
Connecting to "Bloxxterstoxxter's City RP" (92.0.240.33:28000, 434ms)
  Download Sounds:      False
  Download Music:       False
  Download Textures:    True
  Download Projectiles: False
  Download Items:       False
  Download Debris:      False
  Download Explosions:  False

Adding a pending connection
Sending Challenge Request...
Sending Connect challenge Request
Got Connect challenge Response
Sending Connect Request
Connection established
*** New Mission: Add-Ons/Map_slate2/slate2.mis
*** Phase 1: Download Datablocks & Targets
... Shape with old version.
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Weapon_Deagle/bulletTrail (will attempt to download)
Sending request for file Add-Ons/Weapon_Deagle/bulletTrail
Sending request for file Add-Ons/Weapon_Deagle/bulletTrail.jpg
Sending request for file Add-Ons/Weapon_Deagle/bulletTrail.png
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Weapon_Deagle/bulletTrail (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using blank texture
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Script_FFC/Models/base.blank.png (will attempt to download)
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Script_FFC/Models/yellow.blank.jpg (will attempt to download)
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Script_FFC/Models/PBear.png (will attempt to download)
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Script_FFC/Models/pink.jpg (will attempt to download)
*** Phase 2: Download Ghost Objects
*** Phase 3: Mission Lighting
Mission lighting done

ERROR: NewPlayerListGui::UpdateInYourMiniGame() - InYourMiniGame update recieved for non-existant client (4537)
BackTrace: ->clientCmdServerMessage->handleClientInYourMiniGame->NewPlayerListGui::updateInYourMiniGame

ERROR: NewPlayerListGui::UpdateInYourMiniGame() - InYourMiniGame update recieved for non-existant client (12304)
BackTrace: ->clientCmdServerMessage->handleClientInYourMiniGame->NewPlayerListGui::updateInYourMiniGame

ERROR: NewPlayerListGui::UpdateInYourMiniGame() - InYourMiniGame update recieved for non-existant client (12428)

ERROR: NewPlayerListGui::UpdateInYourMiniGame() - InYourMiniGame update recieved for non-existant client (12705)

ERROR: NewPlayerListGui::UpdateInYourMiniGame() - InYourMiniGame update recieved for non-existant client (13134)

ERROR: NewPlayerListGui::UpdateInYourMiniGame() - InYourMiniGame update recieved for non-existant client (7847)

ERROR: NewPlayerListGui::UpdateInYourMiniGame() - InYourMiniGame update recieved for non-existant client (14489)

*** Initial Control Object
ERROR: fxDTSBrick::unPackUpdate() - could not resolve light ghostIndex

This is a connection bug. The only way it can be fixed is if you get moved by lets say a wand, destructo wand, or maybe push broom or click push. Another option is to rejoin the server.

A possible cause as Ephi said is if you're uploading at the time. Try turning off programs like BitTorrent and Limewire.

Hm ok well thanks, and yea till probably be the uploading then.