Author Topic: v12 -> v13 Vortex  (Read 63083 times)

Yeah, we'll win over all those Source-based game players eventually. :cookieMonster:

WITH PEOPLE BRICKS!

I think the source games are over rated anyways.

Nice work trader. I hope you can come up with more creative brick ideas. :D

I seriously doubt it.

This is taking longer than I thought.  A third tunnel opened in The Vortex, sucking me out into the real world.  Seems like I'll be hanging out at some cookout for a while.  Perhaps I can snag a picture of that too.  We'll see...

I was rather hoping to see a video of your blockhead green screened into the real world.

Quite disappointing Trader D:

Sorry about even speaking of content from page 8ish but I just started reading this thread and i felt to make Swholli happy i would make as close as i can to Blockland in the real world, so i decided to invade Traders brother in law's house back in time while he was playing yahtzee...

i would make as close as i can to Blockland in the real world

Speaking of Blockland in the real world, I think it'd be hilarious for people to dress up like their Blockland avatars for Halloween.  It'd be epic to have a thread where people post pictures / videos of themselves trick-or-treating as Blockland players.

Oh, haha, it took me a while to notice the minifig edited into the Yahtzee cup.

Speaking of Blockland in the real world, I think it'd be hilarious for people to dress up like their Blockland avatars for Halloween.  It'd be epic to have a thread where people post pictures / videos of themselves trick-or-treating as Blockland players.

Oh, haha, it took me a while to notice the minifig edited into the Yahtzee cup.

Haha, I would maybe do that but problem would be is none of my friends in Real Life play Blockland and another problem with that is I would be called a nerd, None of my friends know i play blockland if they did my reputation would be ruined. But thats not going to stop me from playing blockland, its a awsome game. :D and Damn, didn't even know its so close to halloween Thanks for reminding me.

P.S. Trader you just gave me a idea :D on halloween ima dress up my Blockland character haha. Imagine that, A Plastic lego dude dressed up as a vampire or The Joker...

Mind forget for a while there :o

Haha, Glad you liked it. :)

Speaking of Blockland in the real world, I think it'd be hilarious for people to dress up like their Blockland avatars for Halloween.

How would we do the arms and legs?

Haha, I would maybe do that but problem would be is none of my friends in Real Life play Blockland and another problem with that is I would be called a nerd, None of my friends know i play blockland if they did my reputation would be ruined. But thats not going to stop me from playing blockland, its a awsome game. :D and Damn, didn't even know its so close to halloween Thanks for reminding me.

P.S. Trader you just gave me a idea :D on halloween ima dress up my Blockland character haha. Imagine that, A Plastic lego dude dressed up as a vampire or The Joker...

Haha, Glad you liked it. :)
I don't think people care what games I play. It would not ruin my reputation because almost everyone in my school plays games.

How would we do the arms and legs?

Since trick-or-treating is mostly at night, you could just wear a black shirt and black pants underneath the Blockland player pieces.

Haha, I should do that.

I stopped trick-or-treating last year but then this year my friend brings up the idea of doing it again based on "why not, it's free Hershey bars :D".

I just might take up that suggestion, if I can get the materials. And I'll be really original because none of my friends even know what Blockland is. :cookieMonster:

Haha, I should do that.

I stopped trick-or-treating last year but then this year my friend brings up the idea of doing it again based on "why not, it's free Hershey bars :D".

I just might take up that suggestion, if I can get the materials. And I'll be really original because none of my friends even know what Blockland is. :cookieMonster:

If we can get a certain number of people to do this and post updates on costume creation and things like that, I'd be willing to do it as well.  Of course, we'll need a topic that isn't this one to discuss this further.

If we can get a certain number of people to do this and post updates on costume creation and things like that, I'd be willing to do it as well.  Of course, we'll need a topic that isn't this one to discuss this further.
Agreed, Blockland avatars as costumes would be nice.

I was thinking of making a soda bottle costume, but this blockhead thing sounds cool. Sounds hard to make though, suggestions?

I was thinking of making a soda bottle costume, but this blockhead thing sounds cool. Sounds hard to make though, suggestions?

Painted Cardboardbox Heads.