Author Topic: v12 -> v13 Vortex  (Read 63078 times)

What about hands and shoes?

Get up off your lazy ass and figure it out, god damnit.

To the person with the best costume (and by "best", I mean the best of the reasonably good submissions) will go a brick (a real, BLB brick) version of their avatar.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 08:12:36 PM by Trader »

To the person with the best (and by "best", I mean the best of the reasonably good submissions) will go a brick (a real, BLB brick) version of their avatar.

Cool :o

To the person with the best costume (and by "best", I mean the best of the reasonably good submissions) will go a brick (a real, BLB brick) version of their avatar.
OK... now... your making me do it :D

Even if I end up too embarrassed to actually go trick-or-treating with it I am definitely going to consider making it.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 04:16:38 PM by Dr.Block »

I am defiantly going to consider making it.

Haha, "defiantly".  I think you mean definitely.

Speaking of Blockland in the real world, I think it'd be hilarious for people to dress up like their Blockland avatars for Halloween.  It'd be epic to have a thread where people post pictures / videos of themselves trick-or-treating as Blockland players.

I was thinking of doing this, I have a bunch of tiny plastic pipes laying around my house.
I could just made the frame of it out of those, then fabric for the shirts and stuff...

Yeah...

:D

Sorry, But I already planed my costume for this Halloween.

Sorry, But I already planed my costume for this Halloween.

Unless it's a Blockland costume, this topic really doesn't care.

Trader or badspot should make new hats/accessories to be in the game where you select hats n stuff.

I'd give cookies...

I'm actually going to be Gman, but this is a good suggestion for next year.

I'm actually going to be Gman, but this is a good suggestion for next year.

Next year is too late, and you'll make a terrible G-Man.

Some people were curious about how well the minifig brick worked with the physics system.

Answer: Very well. :cookieMonster: