Author Topic: v12 -> v13 Vortex  (Read 62912 times)

This topic gets cooler and cooler.

This topic gets cooler and cooler.

Indeed.

Kaje and I have some ideas for bricks in the works.  I think I've perfected my converter, so we're going to be testing it pretty thoroughly.

Indeed.

Kaje and I have some ideas for bricks in the works.  I think I've perfected my converter, so we're going to be testing it pretty thoroughly.
And i still didnt guess it >:(

I want those 6x6 grills back from rtb1.4 or whatever

Speaking of Blockland in the real world, I think it'd be hilarious for people to dress up like their Blockland avatars for Halloween.  It'd be epic to have a thread where people post pictures / videos of themselves trick-or-treating as Blockland players.

Oh, haha, it took me a while to notice the minifig edited into the Yahtzee cup.

I was gonna be an HL2 rebel ;O
BL character would be harder to make :o  you also wouldn't be able to move very well :3

I was gonna be an HL2 rebel ;O
BL character would be harder to make :o  you also wouldn't be able to move very well :3

Hard to move... or ... have my avatar as a brick...

Hard decision...

Indeed.

Could i help you test it?
Ive been keeping a hold of some brick models of mine in preparation for such a event.

Could i help you test it?
Ive been keeping a hold of some brick models of mine in preparation for such a event.

I suppose if you want to submit your models to me, I could run them through the converter.  I'll only convert those models that are of high enough quality.

I suppose if you want to submit your models to me, I could run them through the converter.  I'll only convert those models that are of high enough quality.
Does it come with a "trader stamp of approval".  :cookieMonster:

New converter version results in no more missing pieces:

Btw, the model sent to the converter that resulted in the BLB you see above is just an exported copy of the exact same model that comes with the game (accessories removed, of course).

That is not a brick, you obviously dressed Kaje in blue.

That is not a brick, you obviously dressed Kaje in blue.

Nope, it's a brick.

You're killing us, Trader. How close is it to being done? D: