Author Topic: Looting  (Read 2223 times)

So, my niece moved to a new district, that's still being built. After the builders left, we looted the garbage containers :D
I found a half full can of deodorant, and a massive wooden hammer.

Discuss.

I thought this was going to be about stealling stuff

My dad once went dumpster diving to get dvd cases so he could have something to put dvds in.

My Dad went to the dump and dropped our old laptop (Yeah, it was really old, stupidly bulky and didn't work at all)

My Dad then went to the dump a couple of days later to drop off some furniture, while he was there though, he saw a Laptop, and decided to bring it back, he said it looked like it was in good (Or good enough to fix) condition.

It wasn't until he gets home, shows us his find, we facepalm, and he realizes he just bought back the Laptop he dropped off two days earlier.

My Dad went to the dump and dropped our old laptop (Yeah, it was really old, stupidly bulky and didn't work at all)

My Dad then went to the dump a couple of days later to drop off some furniture, while he was there though, he saw a Laptop, and decided to bring it back, he said it looked like it was in good (Or good enough to fix) condition.

It wasn't until he gets home, shows us his find, we facepalm, and he realizes he just bought back the Laptop he dropped off two days earlier.

ahahahaa

Was the deodorant half full or half  empty?  :cookieMonster:

Haha dumpster diving, Oh such good memories.

If it's spray deodorant, use it as flamethrower. :D

Looting
Yeah, some guys in my guild went a raid, and I gots epic l00ts.

Sounds like FML, that would be a good one.

Sounds like FML, that would be a good one.

No, not all mistakes are for FML.
forget MY LIFE is not OHLOLZ SOMEONE MADE A SIMPLE MISTAKE.

It's more like your situation raped your life or something extremely embarrassing happened, and you want to share it

No, not all mistakes are for FML.
forget MY LIFE is not OHLOLZ SOMEONE MADE A SIMPLE MISTAKE.

It's more like your situation raped your life or something extremely embarrassing happened, and you want to share it

People like to laugh and clap their hands.

A simple mistake isn't funny.

Only people getting their lives forgeted over and they're the cause is funny.
Also really embarrassing things.

FML's are all fake anyhow.