Author Topic: How it all came to be.  (Read 3974 times)

Share your most wisest and wildest pseudo-theories on everything.

Theory on Matter:
Scientists are always breaking down atoms and neutrons to discover what makes that up. I believe that with every smaller compound being made up that sooner or later its size will become negative, causing a microscopic mirror its shape would be a form of hourglass, with half in our "dimension" and the other one across to the negative space. This is also how I believe black holes are created, It would be larger because the smallest form can be much greater in size depending in the atmosphere.

EDIT: Stretched Page :O
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 03:21:27 AM by [Force]Christ »

As proved by Stephen Hawking, black holes are not actually "black". They give off tiny amounts of radiation, called Hawking Radiation. This means that given an amount of time, a black hole might disappear on its own.

Just sayin'.

I added moar off-topic bitch! 

:D

As proved by Stephen Hawking, black holes are not actually "black". They give off tiny amounts of radiation, called Hawking Radiation. This means that given an amount of time, a black hole might disappear on its own.

Just sayin'.

That fits perfectly into my theory.

That fits perfectly into my theory.
Theory is for pussies. Facts are for Men.

Theory is for pussies. Facts are for Men.

Facts are for the uncreative.

Facts are for the uncreative.
Facts are for Men. 'Cause what a fact is is something true. Not a bunch of bull-stuff.