Author Topic: Captain Sylvester  (Read 4199 times)

"WHOOPS, GEE, DID I SAY 10? I MEANT 14. I HAD A SPASM FROM THE handicapATION SLOWLY AFFECTING ME AND SMASHED THE 0 KEY. YEP. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED."
The only reason he isn't 100 is that he flailed onto the backspace key straight after.
Regardless, well said, and true.

Actually, COPPA states that all message boards must make the user fill out that they are 13 or older / have a parent's permission.

So only the message board creator (Badspot) can violate COPPA.

How ever, he's still violated Badspot's terms and agreements in which COPPA made Badspot put in.

Actually, COPPA states that all message boards must make the user fill out that they are 13 or older / have a parent's permission.

So only the message board creator (Badspot) can violate COPPA.

How ever, he's still violated Badspot's terms and agreements in which COPPA made Badspot put in.

Spock your 12, isn't that violating? Anyway, my birthday was last week and I turned 14 so that is not violating COPPA.  Hi! sorry just had to say that.

Spock your 12, isn't that violating? Anyway, my birthday was last week and I turned 14 so that is not violating COPPA.  Hi! sorry just had to say that.
Lying on the Internets makes you so loving cool bro.

Actually, it's the other way around. If you are under 13, you need to fax the form and need a parent's permission because they are collecting data from children, hence the name Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. Badspot isn't breaking the rules, because he clearly isn't a child.