Author Topic: people are so stuipd  (Read 7425 times)

How do you know I didn't consent my parents?
Or that I even told the truth. I lie a lot. I could be 36 or 5.
Don't trust people on the internet.

~WhatevaGuy

By the way, why do you care? Does it really effect you THAT much? Why does my life matter to everyone else?

And I'm pretty sure COPPA or whatever doesn't care.

How do you know I didn't consent my parents?
Or that I even told the truth. I lie a lot. I could be 36 or 5.
Don't trust people on the internet.

~WhatevaGuy

By the way, why do you care? Does it really effect you THAT much? Why does my life matter to everyone else?

And I'm pretty sure COPPA or whatever doesn't care.
Well done jerkwad.
COPPA does indeed NOT care, given that it is the "Children's Online Privacy Protection Act", not your parents. I am sure you did actually "consent your parents" anyway. I bet they ask you before they do anything, the mental invalids they must be.
Now, it matters because you keep posting in drama.

No, owing to your childlike attention span, you undoubtedly wanted to get to Blockland forums NOW, and couldn't be forgeted to fill in that form anyway. Badspot technically ought to ban you so he can follow the guidelines in the COPPA.

Ill try an brown townogy here, so put on a vaguely intelligent face and try to discern some meaning from all this.
There is a sleeping bear in front of you.
Being of good, intelligent upbringing, you immediately decide to climb into its mouth as soon as it opens.
And then you wonder why you got bitten.

Ignoring the nice story I just wrote out for you, that is how you behave in the Drama forums. Furthermore, not JUST the Drama forums, you are an idiot everywhere, as this indicates.
That is to say, you take a huge, steaming stuff on your keyboard and expect results.

Now. Because of your case of severe and debilitating handicapation, i'll have to explain this one with a picture.
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5082/gtfo.gif
Oh, i'm sorry, can't read it?
Too handicapped to make your eyes work today?
Here is one with subtitles.

Hurr you dont need to sign your name after everypost your not gonna get your account hacked

~Zenith

Ohai.
~WHOAMIAGAIN?OWAIT,WATSTHATTHINGTOTHELEFT.HUH.

Well done jerkwad.
COPPA does indeed NOT care, given that it is the "Children's Online Privacy Protection Act", not your parents. I am sure you did actually "consent your parents" anyway. I bet they ask you before they do anything, the mental invalids they must be.
Now, it matters because you keep posting in drama.

No, owing to your childlike attention span, you undoubtedly wanted to get to Blockland forums NOW, and couldn't be forgeted to fill in that form anyway. Badspot technically ought to ban you so he can follow the guidelines in the COPPA.

Ill try an brown townogy here, so put on a vaguely intelligent face and try to discern some meaning from all this.
There is a sleeping bear in front of you.
Being of good, intelligent upbringing, you immediately decide to climb into its mouth as soon as it opens.
And then you wonder why you got bitten.

Ignoring the nice story I just wrote out for you, that is how you behave in the Drama forums. Furthermore, not JUST the Drama forums, you are an idiot everywhere, as this indicates.
That is to say, you take a huge, steaming stuff on your keyboard and expect results.

Now. Because of your case of severe and debilitating handicapation, i'll have to explain this one with a picture.
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5082/gtfo.gif
Oh, i'm sorry, can't read it?
Too handicapped to make your eyes work today?
Here is one with subtitles.

Wow. I had a good laugh after reading this.

By the way, it isn't a "severe and debilitating handicapation" it is a quite in-severe (if that is even a word) case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Hence the good grammar, which I must thank you for, it really made my day (: D).

Secondly, Badspot probably won't ban me because he may or may be enjoying this argument. Or, as I should say, a bunch of people insulting me and me making comebacks that are very, very bad.

Thirdly, I really don't know what you are talking about.
"Ignoring the nice story I just wrote out for you, that is how you behave in the Drama forums. Furthermore, not JUST the Drama forums, you are an idiot everywhere, as this indicates."
What does "this" indicate anyhow?

Here is some Ice Cream, to thank you for using correct grammar. It really helped my OCD.    :iceCream:

Hurr you dont need to sign your name after everypost your not gonna get your account hacked

~Zenith

I like signing my name. I don't see why anybody and everybody else cares, but they do, and forever I will.

Also, how would me signing my name be a safeguard against hackers?

Ohai.
~WHOAMIAGAIN?OWAIT,WATSTHATTHINGTOTHELEFT.HUH.
No comment.

~WhatevaGuy

Hence the good grammar, which I must thank you for, it really made my day (: D).
The beginning of any argument is good grammar, so that one does not damage ones chances before it even begins.

On the side, I doubt Badspot has seen this argument.

Wow. I had a good laugh after reading this.

By the way, it isn't a "severe and debilitating handicapation" it is a quite in-severe (if that is even a word) case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Hence the good grammar, which I must thank you for, it really made my day (: D).

Secondly, Badspot probably won't ban me because he may or may be enjoying this argument. Or, as I should say, a bunch of people insulting me and me making comebacks that are very, very bad.

Thirdly, I really don't know what you are talking about.
"Ignoring the nice story I just wrote out for you, that is how you behave in the Drama forums. Furthermore, not JUST the Drama forums, you are an idiot everywhere, as this indicates."
What does "this" indicate anyhow?

Here is some Ice Cream, to thank you for using correct grammar. It really helped my OCD.    :iceCream:

I like signing my name. I don't see why anybody and everybody else cares, but they do, and forever I will.

Also, how would me signing my name be a safeguard against hackers?

No comment.

~WhatevaGuy

Eh?

~Anybody

Ah, this arguement is making my day.

-~ Doorman

Ah, this arguement is making my day.

-~ Doorman

What's up with the -?

Its just a ~. -'s are for boring people.

~WhatevaGuy

What's up with the -?

~WhatevaGuy

:<

-Anybody

What's up with the -?

~WhatevaGuy
As a note, with some fonts, the tilde (or "~") occasionally is displayed at the very top of a line, rather than in the center, like a dash, making that expression look strange.
The tilde does however exude a certain flair.

:<

All I see there is an evil face with no mouth or nose.

(-:<

~WhatevaGuy

P.S., is this argument over?
Well, I enjoyed it while it lasted.

I believe I will retire from this thread and move on to my normal routine of watching Philly DeFranco (AKA sxephil) and reading suggestions.
Any complaints, questions, or comments? P.M. me.

As a note, with some fonts, the tilde (or "~") occasionally is displayed at the very top of a line, rather than in the center, like a dash, making that expression look strange.
The tilde does however exude a certain flair.

Oh. That's interesting.

P.S.S., I love me a good tilde. I agree, it does add flair.

What's up with the -?

~WhatevaGuy
Seeing as you so called "retired" from said arguement, I doubt you will read this. But I'm going to state what I wish.
I added the dash mark infront of the tilde to be different. I would have done something else, but I was udner pressure. For you see, I had to go pick up my mother from the airport. I most likely would have done something similar to this:

~Doorman