Author Topic: people are so stuipd  (Read 7427 times)

You guys are funny > : - )

I lie a lot. I'm sneaky. You can tell because I'm trying to sound sophisticated or some stuff, like a handicapped roosterbag.
I like roosters.

~WhatevaGuy

P.S. Please rape my face.

~WhatevaGuy

P.P.S. I COULD BE 35 OR 5 IM MYSTERIOUS!

~WhatevaGuy

P.P.P.S. COPPA doesn't care, I'd know, I AM COPPA!

~WhatevaGuy
I lol'ed.

I agree, it was funny.

But you failed. I would never write my signature more than once in a post. If I did my OCD alarm would go off inside my head, and I would have to punch a baby or whatever the voices tell me.

~WhatevaGuy

And remember, no matter what you say or do I will never stop signing my posts.

Now, go, children, and get back to your uninteresting miserable lives.

BTW, I think I amy be back in the argument. Yay!

And remember, no matter what you say or do I will never stop signing my posts.

Now, go, children, and get back to your uninteresting miserable lives.

not even if you get banned?
also were not children now get out
~Zenith

not even if you get banned?
also were not children now get out
~Zenith

I will not get out, and even if I was banned I would come back later. If I was perma-banned my post signing will live on in my friends, and I would sign posts in other sites.

I win.

And for the last time, use correct grammar. I might stab a chihuahua in the foot or tase a panda-bear.

~WhatevaGuy

Seriously.
What reason do you have for still being here.
None.

I will not get out, and even if I was banned I would come back later. If I was permanent my post signing will live on in my friends, and I would sign posts in other sites.

I win.

And for the last time, use correct grammar. I might stab a chihuahua in the foot or tase a panda-bear.

~WhatevaGuy
no you dont win tell me one person who likes your signatures and everything you do
Also its animal cruelty its you stab a chihuahua in the leg
and finally i am not embarrassed to admit my age but you are
I win now

Seriously.
What reason do you have for still being here.
None.

I agree. I would leave, but your suffering feeds me. It makes me happy.

no you dont win tell me one person who likes your signatures and everything you do
Also its animal cruelty its you stab a chihuahua in the leg
and finally i am not embarrassed to admit my age but you are
I win now

INcorrect sir.
I'm twelve.
How about you?
That's what I thought.
One person who likes my signatures... Mike.
people who likes me... Builder7428. Mechaspark. Baillie. A close friend whose name will be spared, lest he give me permission. The list goes on and on, of computer people AND real people.

Hmm... I think people are going to focus more on the dog who got stabbed in the head (its alive) by a flying barbecue fork, not purposefully but I LMAOed when I heard about it.
Or the cop who tased a child.
Quite frankly, feet are a low priority.

SUCK IT.

~WhatevaGuy

I agree. I would leave, but your suffering feeds me. It makes me happy.
Firstly, I'm not suffering. You are an annoying troll, nothing more than a bug of many, who is only counting down it's last minuscule seconds until it obliterated to a fine mush, and flushed down the stuffter.
Also, yes, thank you for indeed confirming you are here simply because, for the tenth time, YOU ARE A TROLL.

Firstly, I'm not suffering. You are an annoying troll, nothing more than a bug of many, who is only counting down it's last minuscule seconds until it obliterated to a fine mush, and flushed down the stuffter.
Also, yes, thank you for indeed confirming you are here simply because, for the tenth time, YOU ARE A TROLL.

Troll?

I really don't understand what sparked this argument. Is it because I said that I couldn't care less how people feel about me? Are you all so jealous, does everyone wish that they could get on with their lives without having to constantly contradict themselves because they think "Oh, people might not like me!"

Or is it because of my name signing, which frankly you guys shouldn't care about because it really doesn't matter. Maybe you guys hate me because others hate me, and you just wanna be like them.

Whatever it is, I am pretty sure I pissed off a lot of people and described a lot of the people here, flaming me.

Or, the fourth option, do people think that I wasn't right to retaliate to the few people who actually are jealous of my apathy?
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot your tiny brains couldn't comprehend words that aren't used regularly.
Much less comprehend the meanings of GRAMMAR and SPELLING.

And suffering isn't the right word.
Lemme see, lemme see, AH. Yes. Hatred. I feed off you guys' hatred.

Oh I know! You guys hate me because I am unique. And regardless of my age I am SMART. Now, you can disagree all you want but you know I am smart and could probably take you down each with one shot.

One shot of a Desert Eagle, that is.
Because in a hand-to-hand fight I would go down like these guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNupRTfpM9s

And once again, I am not, nor will I ever leave/stop signing my posts.

~WhatevaGuy

P.S., put THAT in your pipe and smoke it, betch!

This thread is officially dead to me.

DO NOT FEED TROLL

Considering your wall of text a big unnecessary wall of text, and you have lost all regard as a person, I will simply tell you;
You said yourself you are here because our "suffering (Hah)," you are amused. Thus you are a troll. Because that is the definition of a troll.
Now go away, you waste of flesh.

Considering your wall of text a big unnecessary wall of text, and you have lost all regard as a person, I will simply tell you;
You said yourself you are here because our "suffering (Hah)," you are amused. Thus you are a troll. Because that is the definition of a troll.
If you did regard him as a troll, why is winning so important to your overinflated ego?
Why not let the thread die, yourself?

No, what is a troll?

I have had the good fortune not to run into any trolls in my life, other than toxichazard and trainman1.

By the way, like I have said before, I am a huge liar.

I do not feed on suffering/hatred. I have been granted a conscience.

I am not pleased by this.

:(

~WhatevaGuy

And by the way, not only am I a waste of flesh, but I am also a waste of brain/muscle/bone/everything else in the body.

You also never answered my question.

If you did regard him as a troll, why is winning so important to your overinflated ego?
Why not let the thread die, yourself?

You make a point.
Unfortunately, I have found that bullies/ego-maniacal poptards don't have much affect on me.
Plus, I find standing up for myself/putting myself down is fun, which is why I am not just letting this go.
I am not a troll. I am simply a child who knows he is imperfect, but can live with it.

Which is why I haven't lost my temper at all. While some of you are practically crying your eyes out, using incorrect grammar, and resorting to the worst insult in the history of mankind: friend.

~WhatevaGuy

And BTW, V, that was not directed at you.

For some reason I can't edit my post.
Just forget I ever asked what a troll is. I understand now.

~WhatevaGuy

For some reason I can't edit my post.
Just forget I ever asked what a troll is. I understand now.

~WhatevaGuy
Trolltrolltroll

You make a point.
Unfortunately, I have found that bullies/ego-maniacal poptards don't have much affect on me.
Plus, I find standing up for myself/putting myself down is fun, which is why I am not just letting this go.
I am not a troll. I am simply a child who knows he is imperfect, but can live with it.

No no, I meant why is Taboo still here.
He is the one wasting time in this thread where it could have died if he just stopped bumping it.