Author Topic: The real confession. DSi  (Read 3795 times)

ok now we want loving pics no one isnt going to believe with out no pics so go buy a usb.

i am going to predict what dsi is going to say: I dont have any money or my mom wont take me to the store
You know Hwhat? No im not buying a loving 50 dollar usb adapter because some .Gay block dork. Who spends his day complaining about internet Movies.Doesnt belive me that i have a brother. forget you. If you dont belive it rot in hell for all i give a damn. You want a picture so you can jack off in a corner .You loving fat ass. Get a life you Gay Man Candy .They have a whole Section in the FBI looking for gay pedafiles like you.

You know Hwhat? No im not buying a loving 50 dollar usb adapter because some .Gay block dork. Who spends his day complaining about internet Movies.Doesnt belive me that i have a brother. forget you. If you dont belive it rot in hell for all i give a damn. You want a picture so you can jack off in a corner .You loving fat ass. Get a life you Gay Man Candy .They have a whole Section in the FBI looking for gay pedafiles like you.
Why did you have to make a complete fool of yourself there?

Why did you have to make a complete fool of yourself there?
You know why. Because i dont give a damn what people think of me. But I am sick of people calling me DSi. When they Shut up. Ill shut up.

You know why. Because i dont give a damn what people think of me. But I am sick of people calling me DSi. When they Shut up. Ill shut up.

Hey DSi.

Do you live in a third world country Dsi?

i agree!

jeep until you show us photo evidence, you are still under custody of blockland forums

jeep until you show us photo evidence, you are still under custody of blockland forums
Wat.
He's just DSi's alt account. He is DSi.

i agree!
You don't even know what's going on, don't you dare bandwagon.  And if you are going to hop on the bandwagon, at least pick the right side.
and why'd you loving bump >:(

What the forget? What computer of this age DOESN'T have at least 2 USB slots?

What the forget? What computer of this age DOESN'T have at least 2 USB slots?
My grandmother's Wrong era

Guys, for the last time...

DOCTOR BLOCK IS NOT ME, HE IS MY BROTHER. I AM DR.BLOCK.