Author Topic: Alphaicx  (Read 3797 times)

Oh and Jeep, what the hell is this?

This is a give away I found in The account DSi.

Annoying Orangeet. I did use his account for stuff like that. I posted that. I used his account a few times. Good enough?

Annoying Orangeet. I did use his account for stuff like that. I posted that. I used his account a few times. Good enough?
Still breaks the rules

I wasnt aware of that.And i am sorry.

I wasnt aware of that.And i am sorry.
Ban time now?
Dun dun dunn!

Ban time now?
Dun dun dunn!
Im pretty sure Eric Hartman has better things to do.

Why the forget are you starfishs hellbent over proving this?
DSi was a cigarette, but if he got a new account he wanted to start over.  There are plenty of people who used to be total cigarettes and are now perfectly normal members.

Also, family members often share IDs, so showing that the IDs are the same or whatever that picture was proves nothing.  Also, if I were Jeep, I would be fed up with this all, too.  Gamefandan got pissed about being called Pandan when he knew it was a joke, so imagine how it is for Jeep, when it isn't a joke.

Im pretty sure Eric Hartman has better things to do.
all he has to do is click the "Ban Player" Button and you're done.

Dude, all the evidence is piling up.

Did you think this community was full of idiots that you would be able to pull off this dumb-ass stunt?

Why the forget are you starfishs hellbent over proving this?
DSi was a cigarette, but if he got a new account he wanted to start over.  There are plenty of people who used to be total cigarettes and are now perfectly normal members.

Also, family members often share IDs, so showing that the IDs are the same or whatever that picture was proves nothing.  Also, if I were Jeep, I would be fed up with this all, too.  Gamefandan got pissed about being called Pandan when he knew it was a joke, so imagine how it is for Jeep, when it isn't a joke.

I would believe jeep if he didn't keep changing his loving story every time he posts.

This might not be proof to many of you, but here this one is.

Here, he is just begging to be known he is DSi.

Yeah, I know, not very good proof here.  But maybe it is...
I'm posting this from my DSi.
I must be DSi then.

I would believe jeep if he didn't keep changing his loving story every time he posts.
Quotes, please.
I'm not going to change sides because of a claim.

I  have the same story each time. I didnt tell you about dsi being my brother because i was protecting him. If you have a problem with him. You come to me. Im here to clean up what he did. And ill fight tooth and nail for him.Bad timing on me. But im posting from my DSi too !

I'm posting this from my DSi.
I must be DSi then.
That is definetly not good proof what I said there, and yes I agree, I'm a dumb-ass for attempting to prove that he's DSi.

It's just hard for me to buy that they're nto the same.

I'm a dumb-ass for attempting to prove that he's DSi.
Then why waste your time?  Publicity?

And I see no personality similarities between DSi and Jeep from what I've read of their posts.

Then why waste your time?  Publicity?

And I see no personality similarities between DSi and Jeep from what I've read of their posts.
Why waste my time?

I'm a twleve year old kid who always wanted to play detecitve.

It's true on that note.