Author Topic: Evented Clock  (Read 1099 times)

goes up to an hour, somebody in help was wondering how so i thought i would post this so people can look at the events

there is a door in the back to start, stop, and reset, i also made a way to prevent somebody from clicking the start button to speed up the clock, and to make a little clock linked it the one in the save, just name the bricks second1, second10, minute1, minute10 respectively (there is an example right below the buttons)
if you're looking at the events, they are on the clock face, either wand the windows in front or go behind and wrench the bricks

i was bored out of my mind when i made this =D
somebody else made a clock that had 99 minutes and 99 seconds, so i made one with 60 and 60
at first i was making a double sided clock, but for some reason one side would work perfectly, while the other side when i look at it, it freezes, check the time on the other, look back and it's what it should be if it was working, but freezes

Is it powered by a little slave bot jumping up and down :D

Lag will cause the clock to screw up.

I suck trying these, good job

I made one of these in V9. Obviously I didn't release it, but I made it.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 06:37:34 AM by Placid »

I made one of these in V8. Obviously I didn't release it, but I made it.
*cough* events came out in V9

Er, right. :(

Damn my memory..

Lag will cause the clock to screw up.
true, but then how would you get arround the lag?
with events

Wasn't there a clock that tells the day, month, year and goes 24-hours at a time?

Wasn't there a clock that tells the day, month, year and goes 24-hours at a time?
I was thinking about putting a "tick clock" in my CityRP ages ago, it would say how many seconds and minutes until the next tick. It worked on events, but when I left it would stop and it would slow down with server lag.

All of the ones I make stop after a certain time :o

All of the ones I make stop after a certain time :o
like when you leave the server? XD
edit: hehe, like normal my topics in the gallery move down fast :(
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 06:16:38 AM by phflack »