Author Topic: Darth Volga  (Read 4408 times)

Ace

Bahaha, wow. I'm glad I quit that clan.

Bahaha, wow. I'm glad I quit that clan.
Was that really necessary jackass?

Ace

Was that really necessary jackass?
Absolutely. With this topic would come some type of opposition to you, followed by the opposition of the clan itself.

There's a reason I did what I was hesitant to do a while ago.

So you are dragging in said clan with this topic, because the topic is based on me, and I was in said 'clan' ?

Absolutely. With this topic would come some type of opposition to you, followed by the opposition of the clan itself.

There's a reason I did what I was hesitant to do a while ago.
Shut up Ace.
You're a richard. >:|

Shut up Ace.
You're a richard. >:|
Oh lawd, there is going to be trouble.

Ace, stop being a such forgeter for god's sake. We did nothing to you, we were perfectly friendly to you, and out of nowhere you leave and start acting like a douche to us. You wonder why people say "You used to be cool."

Ace, stop being a such forgeter for god's sake. We did nothing to you, we were perfectly friendly to you, and out of nowhere you leave and start acting like a douche to us. You wonder why people say "You used to be cool."
You used to be were never cool.

Just noticed, *such a forgeter

Fact: They're both guys.