Author Topic: Art - Megathread (Post artwork here instead of creating a new thread)  (Read 182197 times)

BOOOMER!

you can still see some white lines around the boomer

Made this with Adobe Illustrator CS4 Professional today in my Digital Art & Design class for our personal logo project. It's nothing special, but then again it doesn't have to be, seeing as it's a logo.

EDIT: Holy stuff that picture's huge, let's try this instead. When you click on that, be sure to zoom in on the picture for best detail.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 07:11:37 PM by Kyzor »

It was nice until the furby...
Well,I did make it for a Furby forum...

Made this with Adobe Illustrator CS4 Professional today in my Digital Art & Design class for our personal logo project. It's nothing special, but then again it doesn't have to be, seeing as it's a logo.

EDIT: Holy stuff that picture's huge, let's try this instead. When you click on that, be sure to zoom in on the picture for best detail.

It looks like you used a brush.

The top of the black mark, there's a cut.

You have a small screen.

Not really...

It looks like you used a brush.

The top of the black mark, there's a cut.

I know, I did use a brush. The "cut" you're referring to is just the brush overlapping. I did that on purpose.

you can still see some white lines around the boomer
Yes. Just a quick Wanded image. :c

orange wolf what did you do to my post? D=

Eh, nothing special, just something i felt like doing while working on my Snowmobile, i just thought i'd dump this here

Eh, nothing special, just something i felt like doing while working on my Snowmobile, i just thought i'd dump this here

Possible release?

Paint.NET + Minecraft survival = :D

Golden Bricks

And Portal

m