Author Topic: Hydralisk- The troll in training  (Read 4597 times)

i been on the internet longer then you
*points at you guys*

Commencing explosive diahrea
Lol

Anyway, he needs to leave, I'm sick of him and his pointless trolling.

This message goes to any future people who think they can prove a point by trolling:

Quote from: Destroyer's message to Hydralisk
By acting like a troll to prove some kind of point, you have lost trust with everyone who believed you have changed.

Do you realize no points can ever be proved on this forum? What you are trying to prove may last a bit but that is it. Whenever something tries to get proven on here, in any way, shape, or form, no matter what people just shrug it off and the life goes on. Nothing can ever be changed unless an admin changes it.

Remember the "Be nice" thing? An entire clan was devoted to it, it had many supporters. But what happened to it? It eventuly got shruged off and forgetton, and did anyone ever get nicer? No.

So what I am saying is now, even if you do come back with more models, noone will ever believe they are yours. By trying to prove a point that will never be proven you have lost trust with everyone but maybe a select few.

The point of trolling is to have fun, not prove points.

lol@youguys. Do you honestly think model websites would put that stuff he calls models onto their site?

I mean honestly come on.

I mean honestly come on.
lol@youguys. Do you honestly think model websites would put that stuff he calls models onto their site?
lol@youwhenyougetbanned. :>

Because, I hate you. :<

Oh, in that case *queue bowchickawowow* let's get it oooon.

Oh, in that case *queue bowchickawowow* let's get it oooon.
No.

YOU BITCH!

ONLY I CAN HAVE RANDOM TROLL SPASMS AND SURVIVE!