Trainman1

Author Topic: Trainman1  (Read 3616 times)

From Wikipedia : A fictional food dish consisting of a combination of fish, poultry and other meat, it is cited as the longest ancient Greek word ever written.

Theres the disciption

I said out loud his sentence and lost my breath. I didn't get the forget he was saying ether.

I said out loud his sentence and lost my breath. I didn't get the forget he was saying ether.

Hes insulting us because we do not like him.

I lol'd at the "your jackasses in real life GET A LIFE"

If we're jackasses in real life doesn't that mean we have a life? Lol.

GTFO and stayTFO.

Hes insulting us because we do not like him.

No hes crying because we dont like us.

Off topic: Longest word is : Lopado­temakho­selakho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­karabo­melito­katakekhy­meno­kikhl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opto­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagōio­siraio­baphē­tragano­pterýgōn. And its accualy a word
Wrong! The longest word is 4million letters :D Wiki ftw!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_word

or it could be an inb4, the reall CAN be the longest word somehow  :cookieMonster:

To think that I thought that you thought that I thought you were a smart user.
You should be ASHAMED!

You should be ASHAMED!

It took me like 10 tries to figure out what you were saying.

yep

Great. now people have more reason to hate 11 year olds and symbolize any age younger than that as moronic.

You should be ASHAMED!
To think I thought you were a modeler.
You should be ashamed!

You should be ASHAMED!
What?

Your not a very smart person yourself, pal.

yep
i also am 11 and i know him,and i have post about be going around!,BUT they are not stopable!so i just have to let them die.
make fun of me if you wanna,but guess what,your just a random person on the internet that has never really met me and is probably a nerd that spends his life on the comp and has no social skills and is annoying and plays with Pokemon cards the rest of his life!,so leave him alone
leave me alone
you random
crazy,
PEPOLE!

i also am 11 and i know him,and i have post about be going around!,BUT they are not stopable!so i just have to let them die.
make fun of me if you wanna,but guess what,your just a random person on the internet that has never really met me and is probably a nerd that spends his life on the comp and has no social skills and is annoying and plays with Pokemon cards the rest of his life!,so leave him alone
leave me alone
you random
crazy,
PEPOLE!
You've described yourself wonderfully there.