« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 02:43:05 PM by Sinclair »

I are Sinclair.

Me wants to see what you do with that.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 02:41:26 PM by Sinclair »

make an "I are Sinclair" one
I want to see how you do that one.

Try I are a Good Drawing. Xie xie.

I want I are LilRobot as a robot :3

OK then, so I have 3 requests! Ill get right on those!
EDIT:"I are captain sinclair" is done!
Go up for updates!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 09:42:07 PM by Sinclair »

I are someone who thinks everything is funny by saying "are" instead of "am"

please.

Its a style. I don't necessarily think it's funny, it just goes along with the style. Please, if you think the work is bad, then don''t post in the topic! It means you want to take the time to make someone's day a little worse. GTFO

Ohh, I need to start painting my latest project more, but I couldn't pass this up  :cookieMonster:

(note some of this was a trace, I didn't really feel like taking hours on end to get a little scribbles form right...)

Its a style. I don't necessarily think it's funny, it just goes along with the style. Please, if you think the work is bad, then don''t post in the topic! It means you want to take the time to make someone's day a little worse. GTFO
Be prepared to be criticized if you're going to showcase your art.

Be prepared to be criticized if you're going to showcase your art.
The more criticism, the better.

(note some of this was a trace, I didn't really feel like taking hours on end to get a little scribbles form right...)

I think you mean all but the face was a trace. I know that angle of him well and I know exactly what picture you used. Anyone can find it using google and it will be on the first page of image search. So, if you changed what you said to "Note most of this was a trace", then I'd be fine. So please inform everyone what you did. Otherwise, it looks nice, but its just a trace, so I can't be impressed by this, sorry.

http://www.historyguy.com/comicshistory/iron_man_beats_cap.jpg  (smaller version of the picture you traced).

« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 02:41:39 PM by Sinclair »