Author Topic: My first decal-Masterchief  (Read 8061 times)

THIS IS MY FIRST DECAL

I hope it is also your last.

Blocklanders will go loving rabid when things from games such as this are posted.
I still don't know why they do not flame half-life 2 for the same reason.

Just don't make anything loving halo. Ever.

great decal, but you should have the helmet and armor and stuff the same color as the decal

Oh yeah good bump dumbass.

Also just because it is your first decal dosent mean its going to be flamed less.

Suriously. These stupid Halo Fans are named Spartan, and Master Cheif. That name is overused and annoying. Keep your halo stuff OUT!
Okay, I'm over it, I just hate the halo fans.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 05:46:09 PM by Neo Rickfire »

Suriously. These stupid Halo Fans are named Spartan, and Master Cheif. That name is overused and annoying. Keep your halo stuff OUT!
I lol'd. You have a sonic avatar.

I hope it is also your last.

Blocklanders will go loving rabid when things from games such as this are posted.
I still don't know why they do not flame half-life 2 for the same reason.

Just don't make anything loving halo. Ever.
Get out now, only handicaps like you flame for things from Halo.  None of the respected members mind things from halo, providing it adds something to gameplay.  The problem with halo is that it's so generic, it's just an outer space game, none of the weapons or vehicles are original at all, leaving no room for good add-ons.
Read what I said to Sir Jordos, and get out.  forgetin' bandwagoners.

As for the decal, it's pretty bad looking.   There are some very nice master chief decals on RTB, i think i'm just gonna use those  :cookieMonster:

OMG UR SOO KEWL U MADE MATSER CHEF I LOVE U!!!!!1!!!!11!!
HALO IS AWSHUUMM OLOLOLOLOLOLOLO :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
THEY ALL URS!!!! :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :panda: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes: :nes: :nes:
(i am of corse being sarcastic.)
What the hell is wrong with you?
Halo is a fantasic game.
When fantards like you come in and have to have halo in a diffrent game youi ruin it.
Not to meanshoin that the decal itself sucks.
Keep your halo stuff out of blockland.
you idiot do you want to know why you think its bad? because your jecious because you cant make a better one now get a life

OMG UR SOO KEWL U MADE MATSER CHEF I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes: :nes:
HALO IS AWSHUUMM OLOLOLOLOLOLOLO           
THEY ALL URS!!!!             
(i am of corse being sarcastic.)
What the hell is wrong with you?
Halo is a fantasic game.
When fantards like you come in and have to have halo in a diffrent game youi ruin it.
Not to meanshoin that the decal itself sucks.
Keep your halo stuff out of blockland.

I lol'd. You have a sonic avatar.

OffTopic: Ok, and?
OnTopic: Its not much though.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 11:28:53 PM by Neo Rickfire »

Jesus kid you are annoying and do nothing but spam.  Get out.
agreed.

dl link?

EDIT:
nvm looks kinda stupid