Shutdown GIF Adventures?

Yes
4 (8.2%)
No
31 (63.3%)
Use a different plot.
14 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Gif Adventures 2.0  (Read 55813 times)

Go find Admiral Dane! (May he live forever, For he was and always will be the first Nintendo character to say the word "Damn")

Put the suit on and break your friend out.

Also: did you name the guy Bob after me?

Get the suit then knock out the guard <elbow> steal his id card And see more about this Gpc1?

Ask to speak with Admiral Dane, he will Help! =D He always was my favorite!

And could you PLEASE make me a Samus Aran avatar, but in the style of the people from your GIF Adventures? I'd really appreciate it.
Sure, I'll work on it.
Put the suit on and break your friend out.

Also: did you name the guy Bob after me?
Not really, It was just a simple name I could think of in a mere nano sec.

Ask to speak with Admiral Dane, he will Help! =D He always was my favorite!

Who is he again? Is he the chief of the Galactic Federation?

Anyways, You grab the remaining body armor and the gun and proceed to the next room. This seems to be a hallway leading back to the prison cells. The door above you could not be reached since you can't jump very far. Upon scanning it, it says on your HUD that you do not have access privileges.

Get the suit then knock out the guard <elbow> steal his id card And see more about this Gpc1?

Doing that wouldn't be a very good idea since there are other people in the vicinity.

Ask your friend if he has the security clearance to open the door.

You talk about the door with the first Galactic Federation Trooper you met, he tells you that the researchers are developing a Frapple Beam of some kind, you might as well find some thing else to do while you wait for them to finish.

Galactic Federation Trooper: Hmm, I'm doubting if you're REALLY Bob, then again, you were always the one with short-term-memory loss.

Maybe you should try to free your old mate at the cells...

Go back to the room with the door high up and continue forward.

There is a door to your left, right and front. The door on your right has a sign that says: Training Facility

The left is probaly the cell room.

The next room contains Space Jump boots, however, you cannot aquire them as some kind of shileding is covering it. An explosive ballistic could break it. The toom past this one leads into a ruined corridor, and deep space.

Shoot at the shield covering the boots with your weapon.

Your gunshots doesn't seem to be affecting the shield at all.