Author Topic: Tetris GUI  (Read 7634 times)

let people post their OWNstuff

Meh, it's alright. You could add a way to make it go down faster than usual, though.

I wouldn't call this a must-download or anything though.

I also downloaded this somewhere else on the forums.

Didn't play much, only when I was bored,my highscore was 34,470. Anyway Didn't Spaceguy make this?

I don't have a num pad.

Meh, it's alright. You could add a way to make it go down faster than usual, though.

I wouldn't call this a must-download or anything though.
press 5 on the num pad...

i still want a version for laptops

press 5 on the num pad...
I don't have a numpad, but I already set my building controls.
You also seem to have missed my point. I want a control that drops the brick faster than usual like on real Tetris games, I'm not referring to the command that makes the brick instantly hit the ground where it is.

I don't have a numpad, but I already set my building controls.
You also seem to have missed my point. I want a control that drops the brick faster than usual like on real Tetris games, I'm not referring to the command that makes the brick instantly hit the ground where it is.
Can't get a laptop version, sorry guys. This announcement is for everyone, not just Sonicgan574

No, the GUI works with my laptop, since I configured my building controls already. I'm just asking if you could add that command since none of the building commands do that like the real Tetris should.

Oh, and why is it so hard to get something through your head? >_>

Damn it everyone stop posting stuff they didn't create

wait for Zor to post her own stuff, gosh

pretty much what I think whn I see a file that already belongs to someone else.

2nd: I have a laptop.. and to do keypad I would need to have my Fn on as I press my m.j.k.l.u.i.o.7.8.9 (1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.0)

sooo ya.. I'll just wait and see if someone can turn this for the Keys instead of number pad..

pretty much what I think whn I see a file that already belongs to someone else.

2nd: I have a laptop.. and to do keypad I would need to have my Fn on as I press my m.j.k.l.u.i.o.7.8.9 (1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.0)

sooo ya.. I'll just wait and see if someone can turn this for the Keys instead of number pad..

*Pats on head*

This thread deserved a bump.

I like, will DL. Btw wtf is wrong with you ppl! so it may not be his, but still! some people wanted this, and this guy doesnt want to be bothered to death about having him send this to ppl by pm. so i think theres no need to get all fired up about this  :panda: