Author Topic: What pisses you off?  (Read 18817 times)

Just post stuff that makes you mad. I`ll start:

People naming their child Destiny, Hope, etc. I really struggle to understand why anyone would want a name like this. It seems like it would be a neat name for a cat, but it`s not a name I would give to my child. It`s not like your daughter is special and will go stop world hunger, more than likely she will just live an average life and die as a middle-class person that never really did anything.

It`s not like your daughter is special and will go stop world hunger, more than likely she will just live an average life and die as a middle-class person that never really did anything.
And you obviously have the right to decide what they will name their children because you are just that important yourself.

Arrogant and selfish people (like my mom, long story) and idiots on the internet.

Fruit rollup commercials. trainman1.

On the other hand, I loving love extreme advertising.

Step the forget back, it's time for some motherloving grapes!

Arrogant and selfish people (like my mom, long story) and idiots on the internet.
Hey, just like Block!

People who rant and rage about things even if they don't know what they are talking about
And religion obsessionists.

Someone put me up to speed on trainman1, if you would.

If your mother was arrogant and selfish you wouldn't be here, because obviously she was being selfish when she fed you, bought you your computer, raised you, and potty trained you.

People who feel the need to press their views onto others.

People who feel the need to press their views onto others.
And this

If your mother was arrogant and selfish you wouldn't be here, because obviously she was being selfish when she fed you, bought you your computer, raised you, and potty trained you.

She practically abandoned me. She married an abusive boyfriend she knew I hated and got pissed off when I called the police when he tried to break into my room.

I bought my own computer.

More like she didn't know how to deal with a little stuff, also whereat did you get the money?