Author Topic: What pisses you off?  (Read 18802 times)

Shall I make a list... Yes.

• Stubborn ignorant people
  • People that don't know when to shut the forget up
  • YMCA
  • Radical Fundamentalists and wanna-be atheists
  • Selfish people
  • Don't even get me started on hypocrites
  • The 400
  • You

The fact that the DSi shop has no classic games. It's the most handicapped stuff ever. I think adding a few NES or Snes games to the shop would be the coolest thing ever. Maybe even adding local wireless to replace the multi-player functions of the original.

Shall I make a list... Yes.

• wanna-be atheists

How do you wanna-be atheist

Douchebag 13-year-olds that say "Pwn" in real life and are obsessed with halo 3 and talk like they're a gangster.

Douchebag 13-year-olds that say "Pwn" in real life
You'd hate my school then.

I'm assuming he means atheist that are only atheist because that's what they were told to be in first grade, but lack any real reasoning for their belief. Same goes for a number of other religions (yes, I consider atheism a major religion, considering it (and nothing else for that matter) has proven any idea beyond a doubt). This goes right along with what pisses me off; ignorant zealots that shout things they don't understand.

Also, I hate getting stuck with an incompetent teacher (which has happened twice now). They say your grades are determined by how hard you work, but another major factor is how well a teacher can actually GRADE AND RECORD THE ASSIGNMENTS YOU HANDED IN. My french teacher lost 8 of my assignments last year. There was only 8-9 kids in the class.

Edited for Inv3rted's below post. I'm hated :C
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 09:33:26 AM by Snaily »

Gay people piss me off especialy when they are walking gay
damn why does everyrhing i say turn real

You are not cool.

1. People who brush off any logical view on religion as a stupid and abrasive opinion that should not be stated.
2. People who have become an adult but do not have children yet, and so they feel that they have the magical right to tell parents and children alike that they do a stuffty job.
3. People against any sort of healthcare reform. It's not even radical, all it's going to do is create a government-funded insurance option. In England, where people are actually happy with the healthcare system, THE WHOLE THING IS SOCIALIZED.
4. People who think that faith should apply to anything or anyone else in the real world. Faith based belief is, by definition, irrational and illogical belief with no evidence. To try and influence matters of the world with it is pure idiocy.
5. People who assume that art has to conform to their standards.
6. People who hate America and its citizens. It's a stereotype of a huge population, and ironically some of the hate stems from our so-called bigotry.
7. Relating to the above: bigotry, in terms of culture. Whether it is the shotgun-wielding redneck outside a shack in Virginia, or the angry British teenager who assumes that we Americunts are the worst thing in the world. (stuff, I just had a thought. Am I a bigot if I am bigoted towards a culture of bigots? :o)
8. People who say atheism is a religion. IT IS NOT, YOU'RE AN IGNORANT ZEALOT SHOUTING THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. Atheism means simply the opposite of theism, or essentially the lack of belief. You can go one step further and be a strong atheist, saying that you believe there is no God or supreme deity, but that's not what atheism means.
9. The assumption that nothing matters after you are dead. Whether you say that your consciousness simply ceases and your body is slowly digested by various microbes and other larger multicellular creatures, or if you believe in an afterlife, people still matter. It is a uniquely human concept, that of morality, and it stems from our intricate social structure and the more basic instinct of compassion.
10. The assumption that our species is somehow a tier above all others. We may be dominant, but that doesn't mean we aren't still animals. All creation myths assume this, and it irritates me. Everything that we assume is a sign that we are above all others on anything else besides the food chain can be reduced to lesser instincts that we share with other animals.

Ten things that piss me off. If one of my ten pissed you off, it means you pissed me off.  :cookieMonster:

I revised #7 because I am quite bigoted in terms of opinions, but not culture. An opinion is something you aren't born with and can change, so I find it's better to be intolerant of that than a culture or race. Just thought I'd do that before someone called me out on my hypocrisy too badly.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 09:53:25 AM by Inv3rted »

damn why does everyrhing i say turn real
forget off.

1. People who brush off any logical view on religion as a stupid and abrasive opinion that should not be stated.
"GAWD IS ANSER GAIS. SRSLY."
2. People who have become an adult but do not have children yet, and so they feel that they have the magical right to tell parents and children alike that they do a stuffty job.
Ohai. :D
3. People against any sort of healthcare reform. It's not even radical, all it's going to do is create a government-funded insurance option. In England, where people are actually happy with the healthcare system, THE WHOLE THING IS SOCIALIZED.
I think it'll go well enough.
4. People who think that faith should apply to anything or anyone else in the real world. Faith based belief is, by definition, irrational and illogical belief with no evidence. To try and influence matters of the world with it is pure idiocy.
Agreed. "I WAS JUST, LIEK, MAED, U NO??" is not an explanation, as there is no evidence selecting it in the least, and an assload against.
5. People who assume that art has to conform to their standards.
Abstract hurts my head, but that doesn't mean it's bad. :D
6. People who hate America and its citizens. It's a stereotype of a huge population, and ironically some of the hate stems from our so-called bigotry.
Obama SHOULD have fixed that, my main reason for having disliked America (The country, not the citizens), was because Bush led us to failure.
7. Relating to the above: bigotry, in terms of culture. Whether it is the shotgun-wielding redneck outside a shack in Virginia, or the angry British teenager who assumes that we Americunts are the worst thing in the world. (stuff, I just had a thought. Am I a bigot if I am bigoted towards a culture of bigots? :o)
Yah. That's essentially racism or stereotyping, depending on the scale.
8. People who say atheism is a religion. IT IS NOT, YOU'RE AN IGNORANT ZEALOT SHOUTING THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. Atheism means simply the opposite of theism, or essentially the lack of belief. You can go one step further and be a strong atheist, saying that you believe there is no God or supreme deity, but that's not what atheism means.
Atheism is the very being of NOT having a religion, and not caring and not believing in whatever bullstuff shows up in myths and such.
9. The assumption that nothing matters after you are dead. Whether you say that your consciousness simply ceases and your body is slowly digested by various microbes and other larger multicellular creatures, or if you believe in an afterlife, people still matter. It is a uniquely human concept, that of morality, and it stems from our intricate social structure and the more basic instinct of compassion.
Although yes, when you die, ur ded br0, it's also true we're still of use.
We make excellent fertilizer. :D

10. The assumption that our species is somehow a tier above all others. We may be dominant, but that doesn't mean we aren't still animals. All creation myths assume this, and it irritates me. Everything that we assume is a sign that we are above all others on anything else besides the food chain can be reduced to lesser instincts that we share with other animals.
Humans; Nature's biggest fluke.

Ten things that piss me off. If one of my ten pissed you off, it means you pissed me off.  :cookieMonster:
I agree with them all. :O

I revised #7 because I am quite bigoted in terms of opinions, but not culture. An opinion is something you aren't born with and can change, so I find it's better to be intolerant of that than a culture or race. Just thought I'd do that before someone called me out on my hypocrisy too badly.
YOU ARE A HIPPO.
 :cookieMonster:

Snaily basically explained it. I classify a person as a wanna-be anything if they claim they are something, but have no idea what it is truly about. I try not to be a wanna-be Catholic, so I research and take classes on my religion. I basicly understand it all, but I'm sure that there is a stuff load of stuff that I have no idea exists.

I say that because I took the class just last block period, and the teacher told me about Jewish Numerology, and that blew my mind. I can now delve deeper into the bible and understand what it is teaching.

Now, Inv3rted, I can actually understand where you are coming from. Those, as you put it, "ignorant zealots" piss me off as well, for I can out wit them when it comes to anything on religion. And even more so now.

-snip-
Ah, this has reminded me of something else I hate. You guessed it, I now hate you Gen. Nick. I absolutely hate you God damned sensitive starfishs that criticize everything.

-snip-

Just leave now, you homophobic dipstuff.

Now, Inv3rted, I can actually understand where you are coming from. Those, as you put it, "ignorant zealots" piss me off as well, for I can out wit them when it comes to anything on religion. And even more so now.

Ignorant zealots was not a phrase that I created in my most. Snaily said it first, and I felt the need to point out how much of a hypocrite he was by calling atheism a religion.