Author Topic: What pisses you off?  (Read 18804 times)

People who could not take a competitive game seriously like the other people in the server. I would like to win. Not listen to the jonas brothers for the 900th time. Hell, if I even hear that stuff I am going to mute you and do whatever I can not make your game stuff. Got a griefing teleporter? Guess who is going to be the camping backstabbing spy? I mostly play to win. I only screw around when it is something like tr_walkway or the team is doing fine decent without me and I can just screw around with the occasional kill.\

Other things omega hates: Yes, I hate.

Seeing a topic in Help I can totally help with, but can't because of a ban.

-hate-
You should play on clan servers.
People on there are less likely to piss you off.

I go on the occasional clan server.
They have a good setup. No bull stuff mods.

You should play on clan servers.
People on there are less likely to piss you off.

I go on the occasional clan server.
They have a good setup. No bull stuff mods.
[TDR] Is one I found to be quite good. The thing is that they usually are 32 man servers. The game is not build gameplay wise nor physically able to support anything past 24-32. Ideally, I go to 24 or 18 man servers. 32 man servers always end up to be spamfest lagstuff games that end winning for whoever has a better soldier/Demo:Demo/Engi ratio.

[TDR] Is one I found to be quite good. The thing is that they usually are 32 man servers. The game is not build gameplay wise nor physically able to support anything past 24-32. Ideally, I go to 24 or 18 man servers. 32 man servers always end up to be spamfest lagstuff games that end winning for whoever has a better soldier/Demo:Demo/Engi ratio.

The only time that i like to go on 32 player servers, is when it's a "fun" server. Like, surfing or something.

The only time that i like to go on 32 player servers, is when it's a "fun" server. Like, surfing or something.
THE ONLY time. Surfing is good every now and then. It is also where I would only allow to listen to music. I depend to heavily on my hearing for normal game play.

People who make a video and then type what they need to say in Notepad or Word instead of using Windows Movie Maker or something.

People who make a video and then type what they need to say in Notepad or Word instead of using Windows Movie Maker or something.
Same.

People who could not take a competitive game seriously like the other people in the server.

I have absolutely no problem with 32 man servers. You have a higher chance of encountering the other team, and you can have more than one player per class which is impossible in an 18 slot server. I hate walking around for an hour trying to find SOMEONE on the other team, only to get assraped by the sentry that my team doesn't have the correct classes to kill.

Screamers,dead ninjas,multicolor stuff,the need for food,huge piles of skulls,people who don't know what taiwan is and being out of ice
                        ^
                         |
         Live ones,but not dead ones!

When I try 8 different times to get my old avatar to have transparency, but every time I load it up to here, the entire area which should be transparent turns into being black.