Author Topic: What pisses you off?  (Read 18799 times)

Water Temple
ARGRGHGHGHGHGlovingLEVELMAKESNOSENSESERGDSRGSDRHRAGE

I hate that stage D:

When I trip on my other foot.

Whenever I go to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Marine World at Vallejo, CA, my mom always has to see the dolphin shows.

People taking pictures.

You see the guy above the guy that is above the guy that is above the guy that is above the guy that is above the guy that is above this post? Yeah, I hate people like him.

C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-2...0455-1000\$R5Q28N8.part

It's not that bad of a game. I hate people that rag on a FREE game because it's not as good of quality as a game you have to pay for... OF COURSE IT'S NOT GOING TO BE AS GOOD! But that doesn't mean that it is the worse thing ever. Yes, it get old soon, and yes there are quite a few hackers/glitchers, but still, it's free. If you don't like it, don't talk crap about it, just buy a quality game like TF2. Also, I'd like to see any of you create a FPS from scratch that will be half as successful as Combat Arms.

[/ranting]

That is all.

People who treat their XBox like stuff and then ask themself why it doesn't work anymore (but it still is Microsoft's fault that they made the xbox so damn cheap and contact sensitive when something is running).

im totally jumping into this covo :0
but omg everone got their first period class in the mail...
mine was blank!  i called the school they said that means i have gym ...
wtf gym first period.. FML

im totally jumping into this covo :0
but omg everone got their first period class in the mail...
mine was blank!  i called the school they said that means i have gym ...
wtf gym first period.. FML
Youll smell like sweat in all your classes
Guys'll be all over you!

Saraah reminded me:

Our school requires a full year of gym classes. WTF. I'm an architectural engineer, why am I required to be fit? I wanna be fat, dammit >:(

Kids at school. when they yell at me, (example: HEY! CHEATER! or: GET BACK ON YOUR SIDE!) i get so pissed, i just want to hit them. once, i did.