Author Topic: What pisses you off?  (Read 18796 times)

also, failing on a mission on GTA 10 times in a row.

People in the loving halls. It's handicapped. I'll be trying to go to class and there will be a wall of people right in my way and I can't go around them. It wouldn't bother that much if they MOVED AS FAST AS EVERYONE IN THE HALL. They seriously move at like 1 mph while I'm trying to get to my next class. Also, people will just stand in the hall and talk I can't get around them. I went into the band hall and there was this group of girls right in front of my band locker. I got to my locker and started opening it and stuff and then I hit a girl in the arm with my Annoying Orangeet case. She then got mad at ME, even though she was in front of MY locker.

In addition to what Block Builder said:

People who stand in groups in the loving doorway. No racism intended, but it's always a bunch of black girls going "Oh mah gawd did you see such-and-such..." It's like, go somewhere else, seriously.

Kids at school. when they yell at me, (example: HEY! CHEATER! or: GET BACK ON YOUR SIDE!) i get so pissed, i just want to hit them. once, i did.

lol

Disney bought Marvel.
Oh, don't you dare get me started on that!

I swear to God, when I first read about that, I almost went Super Sayain 4.

I swear to God, when I first read about that, I almost went Super Sayain 4.
I was about ready to punch the guy next to me because he didn't care. >:(

Just post stuff that makes you mad. I`ll start:

People naming their child Destiny, Hope, etc. I really struggle to understand why anyone would want a name like this. It seems like it would be a neat name for a cat, but it`s not a name I would give to my child. It`s not like your daughter is special and will go stop world hunger, more than likely she will just live an average life and die as a middle-class person that never really did anything.

The name America :\

I don't like incorrect spelling, grammar, pronunciation, or that stuff, ESPECIALLY if you can't help it. I don't piss people off by pointing it out every time, but it makes me mad >:C
because if you have enough money for using the internet, you should at least have a proper education...

The "lets be friends" talk.

The Bosley Tire commercial where this blonde bitch flies out of wheels and cheers, "WE SELL LESS CUZ WE'RE THE BEST, Bosley Tires is the way to go!" BULLstuff

when my parents didn't tell me the real reason why i was taking 6 shots a week until after a year of having them....