Author Topic: Official Airsoft discussion Megathread  (Read 208698 times)

Parents won't let me play airsoft, because they think it's dangerous and will give me an interest in using real guns to shoot people. -_-
TROLOLOLOL

TROLOLOLOL

i had to convince my mom it was just like paintball

I just got a spring UHC 4 inch barrel revolver. It works really well. I only have small skirmishes with like 3-4 friends here and there. Nothing professional.

just got the scope for my rifle..

The revolvers are nice for plinking (Like 1v1 yard wars) or shooting at nothing. But i would never use them in a professional game. Stick to GBBs.

I'm 11 and my mom says it is illeagle for me to own an airsoft gun

I'm 11 and my mom says it is illeagle for me to own an airsoft gun
in her laws maybe
EDIT:hey guys is there any entry level auto guns i should get
main things i would want
1.mp5 type gun or CQB M4
2.rails
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 02:58:49 PM by e-maxx »

Parents won't let me play airsoft, because they think it's dangerous and will give me an interest in using real guns to shoot people. -_-

You need to bring it up as a sport. You also should get videos of Gameplay too. You need to explain the game, not just say "hey ma I want to play with guns that look real and shoot at people with them". Trust me, just bring it up as a sport, it worked for me. :3

You need to bring it up as a sport. You also should get videos of Gameplay too. You need to explain the game, not just say "hey ma I want to play with guns that look real and shoot at people with them". Trust me, just bring it up as a sport, it worked for me. :3
so you're parents finally let you play with them  :cookieMonster:

Got my sniper :D
It's spring, but it has decent accuracy.

Really Decent.

The revolvers are nice for plinking (Like 1v1 yard wars) or shooting at nothing. But i would never use them in a professional game. Stick to GBBs.

I only have small skirmishes with like 3-4 friends here and there. Nothing professional.

thoughts?
eh, like Shadow said, I'd prefer something with rails

eh, like Shadow said, I'd prefer something with rails

it's a metal M4A1 with blowback for under $300.