Poll

Good?

bad
58 (25%)
good
174 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 230

Author Topic: Medieval RPG weapons and armours- redownload, bow link fixed  (Read 31202 times)

Crap, two versus one, I'm screwed! :panda:
If you don't care, don't post.
Meh, darned word choice. I meant that I don't like these kind of addons in general. Post edited.
Jesus, that was a long post.
Snip out everything besides the tl;dr part. That's part of the reason it's there.
@ random armor note
Its the English way of spelling it, like color would be colour and honor honour, meter metre and stuff like that.
Darned Europeans, that's the other part of that edit.
@ 25 more datablocks
Datablocks are mainly created by sounds and particles, so what I have done is make them use only one particle and sound each, instead of creating a whole new one like legend did. Which is why the datablocks have less.. data. Please get your facts right before spewing them from your ass.
I mainly brought the datablock count thing up because you didn't do your math right. (60 > 85 is false) That, and you compared this to a completely different (and better, IMHO) kind of mod.
This does have fewer datablocks in comparison to the current JVS content with all of Trader's packs, if it helps your self esteem. 156 datablocks all together there. (Also, the "doors 0" content pack has exactly 60 blocks, is that what you meant earlier?)
@ itemlist ("Niliscro said it")
The idea here is to only have it enabled if you're making an RP, in which case other addons should be disabled anyway.
[Manual nested quote, yay.]
Ok, got me there. Now that I think about it, this is more of a problem with members of the community being idiots who turn EVERYTHING on at the same dang time. And by everything, I mean every single loving addon they've seen on the forums and liked in one little, teeny, tiny, dang way or another. Therefore, they have 70 bazillion items at one time.
And about half were fail-bin'd after they downloaded them. Meh, it's more me than you.
@ addon breaking stuff
I was merely pointing out what he said, but I knew what he meant. <What? Screw it.
When both addons are enabled together, the health regenerates way to fast instead of not at all, again, this might be fixed.
(Quote fix, note the grammar real fast.)
Anywho, the armor thing is the real issue that I'm sort of trying to help you fix here. This shouldn't have to happen. You should bust out the notepad (or whatever you script with) and attempt to do the following:
1. Note the parts of Player_Health_Modes that you are using in your armor script
2. Attempt to redefine those used parts in your own script (don't conflict with names, be careful with copypasta.)
3. Test with no Player_health_modes in your addons folder
4. Test with health_modes there and turned on
It's generally a lot better to have a mod with no dependencies on other addons if they can be avoided.

TL;DR
I accept a semi-humble "defeat"
However, the weird armor thing should really be fixed, and I explained how to do so as well, so take that, naysayers.
This tl;dr part should be in a snipped quote of this post. (Below the HR [read:line])

In the counting of datablocks, I was only including the two weapon packs, because the armour pack is only really optional.

DUDE!!!! i love how you used the elder scrolls 4 oblivion sword!

I don't like the fact that the are just default sword edits because I want something that looks badass.

DUDE!!!! i love how you used the elder scrolls 4 oblivion sword!
OffTopic: This is in Elder scrolls 3 Morrowind too y'know...  Daedric looks so beautiful especially two-handed! >:3

Good Job Stone Brick i like it!
Dling.

Do they all/most have different models? NO they dont :/, but I'll DL the bows, i guess.

Edit: Yea, uh, the Bow link needs to be fixed.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 12:10:23 PM by Zloff »

it would appear that bows DL is not working for me right now      ill check back later

-edit- still not working think its on media fire's end unless file was taken down?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 05:08:03 PM by cdell »

The bow link isn't working. Mayby you should fix that coz I really like them and I need them for a final fantasy RP i am making

hmmm air bow=strongest... yes, that makes perfect sense...

cool anyway

hmmm air bow=strongest... yes, that makes perfect sense...

cool anyway
Douche bag, way to bump a dead crap add-on topic.

I love these weapons. Useful for my RPG.

I love these weapons. Useful for my RPG.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUU-------

Why the FREAKING hell did you BUMP this TOPIC?

yeah!!!!! now medeavil tdms will be more sifisticated, not with just a sword called "sword," a bow called "bow" and armor that really dosen't protect you.