Author Topic: What thing that you ordered are you waiting for?  (Read 2241 times)

I knew it.
I love using that blade, but not nemesis, I'm gonna go back and get my blade back, nemesis is a decent weapon, upgrades too quickly and sucks if its level 3, and doesnt if its level 1.
Nemesis will do great in hell.
Other than that use Spur.
Let's get back on-topic.

Ontopic: Nuffin' o:

The Yotsuba manga complete set

Saw it, was gonna get a few of the chapters, decided against it.

Nemesis will do great in hell.
Other than that use Spur.
Let's get back on-topic.

Ontopic: Nuffin' o:
I traded my polar star for the loving machine gun.
Atleast I can fly by shooting down.
I chose to get the normal ending, because the Tow Rope wasnt there so I couldn't save Curly :(

I traded my polar star for the loving machine gun.
Atleast I can fly by shooting down.
I chose to get the normal ending, because the Tow Rope wasnt there so I couldn't save Curly :(
Did you take the 0.8 from the doctor guy? That was probably why the Tow Rope wasn't there.
And flying shooting down is nothing when you get the 2.0 by not taking the 0.8. :cookieMonster:

Did you take the 0.8 from the doctor guy? That was probably why the Tow Rope wasn't there.
And flying shooting down is nothing when you get the 2.0 by not taking the 0.8. :cookieMonster:
FUUUUUUUUUCK!
Now I have to play the god damn game all over again.
I'm still in front of the final cave, so I can get my blade back.
I use the machine gun to shoot up, and just fly down util I hit the bottom, and just do what I have to do.
Atleast I'm getting my loving ending.

You don't have to shoot up to get back down. You fall fast enough to not die if you go down the middle.

I'm waitin on yo mama tonight. LOLOLOLOLOLfail

Monodisperse 300 nanometer polystyrene beads in suspension :)

Also 100 grams of bismuth, since I'm bored and feel like trying to make some crystals.

Had this topic been here yesterday, I would've said:
Zune usb cable
FM Transmitter/usb charger.

Both came in the mail today. I was happy.