Author Topic: New Forums Game!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1743 times)

All right guys, I'm making this game for no apparent reason! I think its just because I'm bored!
Okay, here is how you play, you just talk about how the forum games have gotten out of control!

For example:

This is just getting stupid, Its almost every day now that someone creates at least one game. Don't get me wrong, I love games as much as the next person, but this is just getting ridiculous. The earlier games had some usefulness, but now its just random and stupid. I'm being serious here, just stop with the loving games!

Okay, your turn. GO!

I don't mind them, I just hate the stupid ones that aren't fun.

I don't mind them, I just hate the stupid ones that aren't fun.
Well, it is just that there are now too many of them, and there is a new one at least every other day, if not everyday.

Every game is some stupid hackeyed thing resulting in everyone spamming and when it dies, some idiot bumps it.

All right guys, I'm making this game for no apparent reason!
Thank you for providing us with another senseless topic.

Thank you for providing us with another senseless topic.
Thank you for not understanding sarcasm.

God damn, no edit button.

I was just imitating how everytime a new game is made, it seems as though the person came up with it because he/she/it/stuff was bored.

bored.

I thought the most often used reason is "for teh lulz"?

Your .gif plays slow as stuff on Steam.

When people are bored, do they not want to have fun and laugh? "for teh lulz" is just an excuse for their boredom.

Forum games are getting old.  We don't need anymore.

Some of them are Ok, others just need to be Lock'd.

How they've gotten out of control?
Well lets get started.

First, on the creation of the topics themselves.
These, newer ones, are often (not always) complete stuff.
Ex. Replace the 3rd word of the last sentence with your favorite candy!

Now, on the posts within the topics.
These, older ones, which are often great are being stuff on.
Ex. What is the above avatar saying? "I HAVE BEARD!"
Yes, we know the loving guy has a beard, but do you see people with loving beards going around to people saying "I HAVE BEARD!"? No. Now can you come up with something loving decent? "I AM CAT" YES forget WE KNOW IT'S A loving CAT NOW SHUT THE forget UP AND LET SOMEONE WITH SOMETHING GOOD POST!
Oh, another example!
Ex. True or false statements about the below user! "GUY ABOVE ME IS STUPED!" forget. Can't you read? We don't give a stuff if you have some sort of stalkerish grudge but can you atleast keep it in drama, PMs, IRC, or in game?

/rant

I only like practical forum games that are actually fun. Of course, remember, what I think is fun and what the person reading this thinks is fun could be totally different things.

I only like practical forum games that are actually fun. Of course, remember, what I think is fun and what the person reading this thinks is fun could be totally different things.
This, but most people here have the same taste.  :cookieMonster: