Author Topic: TF2: Worth Buying? *Bought* [Need Tips]  (Read 7853 times)

No, W+M1/2 --> S3+M1+W+S/A

Forward fire axtinguishing compression blast pyro ftw.

Why Ambush when you can Compression jump with rockets?

By your post it looks like you're relating the epic Meet the Team videos to TF2 complete pack. You can view all meet the team videos on teamfortress.com, and complete pack.... I really dont know. I think it might come with TFC and TF... Also, I'm way too lazy/incapable of going through 3 pages of posts to see if anybody else answered this.

Team Fortress Complete, I WONDER IF IT INCLUDES TFC!  Oromis, you're handicapped, I swear. 

Protip: Mic spamming with HLDJ or HLSS will get you muted/banned from servers.

Protip: Mic spamming with HLDJ or HLSS will get you muted/banned from servers.
Unless it's allowed.
:0

Unless it's allowed.
:0
Well I imagine most if not all servers don't want 20 people spamming a stuff load of songs.

Team Fortress Complete, I WONDER IF IT INCLUDES TFC!  Oromis, you're handicapped, I swear. 
Emo boy need some love?

Yes, I'm emo when I'm being sarcastic.  I think I will go cut myself now.

Well I imagine most if not all servers don't want 20 people spamming a stuff load of songs.
It works out on my server and the 4chan Party Van server. Just don't allow earrape, and make a rule stating one song at a time.

Just fork out another $10 and buy orange box if you don't have any of the other games yet

5 1/2 games for $30 is a way better deal than 1 game for $20

I want to stream good quality music with HLDJ/HLSS, but it always turns out lik eits being played with a microphone pressed against a speaker.

I want to stream good quality music with HLDJ/HLSS, but it always turns out lik eits being played with a microphone pressed against a speaker.
Well what are you using to convert?

I say just use the source MP3 player or an external player if you want music, so you don't screw with the rest of us.

Well what are you using to convert?
I've never used HLSS/HLDJ. Anyone who does, it turns out that way.
I say just use the source MP3 player or an external player if you want music, so you don't screw with the rest of us.
I wanted to use it for Dueling, so I can play The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.