Poll

Good?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Mr.Dogs Playertypes  (Read 4769 times)

I made 4 new playertypes ill describe them all...

Runner Playertype: Can jet and is fast
Runner No Jet Playertype: Cant jet and is fast
Weak Playertype: Has low health and walks slow and jumps slow and is just plain weak
Strong Playertype: Has high health and walks fast jumps high and has more health then regular playertypes

Now heres the download please comment on how you think it is thanks
http://www.mediafire.com/sharekey=8f83890232dd4c4dbda4076e811714c83a1ec2ba1243a5555be6ba49b5870170
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 03:56:33 PM by Mr.Dog »

Most of them are already made.

I made 4 new playertypes ill describe them all...

Weak Playertype: Has low health and walks slow and jumps slow and is just plain weak
Strong Playertype: Has high health and walks fast jumps high and has more health then regular playertypes

it should be the other way around... :/
i dont think these are usefull i voted no

Most of them are already made.

true

One person's junk is another's treasure. Someone might need these and other topics might be to old to find. Or just plain lost.

Kudos to Mr. Dog for packaging it correctly and knowing how to play around with codes.

Runner: Alright
Runner No Jet: Been made
Weak: Sounds okay
Strong: Sounds okay

Try making your add-on threads a little more appealing to the eye, and put your link in a word, like this.

Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8f83890232dd4c4dbda4076e811714c83a1ec2ba1243a5555be6ba49b5870170]this.[/url]
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 01:29:14 AM by Regulith »

kk gotcha just post what playertypes i should make and its done...

kk gotcha just post what playertypes i should make and its done...
Most good playertype edits of the normal things have been made, try learning how to make actual players with modles.

Weak: Sounds sounds okay

Um... Lol?  :cookieMonster:

it should be the other way around... :/

Uh.... No? Explain what you mean...

Edit: While you were typing a new reply has been posted, you may want to review your post.
Should I be getting mad at that? ._.