Author Topic: Houston, we have a failure.  (Read 4712 times)

Badspot should resort to posting this little beauty instead

The internet is not a democracy.
It is.
You can say anything.

The CONSEQUENCES of saying anything, however, is generally less than pleasing.
Don't make sweeping statements like that, achieves little.
The Bill of Rights doesn't apply here.
Good thing I'm not American.
People can, and do write anything they like in Drama.
I don't see why you find the need to stamp it "totalitarian" because people react poorly to trolls.

As for Badspot, he is bound by the people and what they'll take before they decide that his action prevent them from enjoying themselves.
This gives him a great deal of leeway.

It is.
You can say anything.

The CONSEQUENCES of saying anything, however, is generally less than pleasing.
Don't make sweeping statements like that, achieves little.

I don't see why you find the need to stamp it "totalitarian" because people react poorly to trolls.

As for Badspot, he is bound by the people and what they'll take before they decide that his action prevent them from enjoying themselves.
This gives him a great deal of leeway.

I should have known that a forgettard like you wouldn't know what democracy means. It doesn't directly tie into freedom of speech (although there is the freedom to support whichever candidate / party you wish). And saying that the consequences of saying anything are less than pleasing is the direct opposite of freedom of speech. My label of "totalitarian" has nothing to do with the fact that people get trolled incredibly easily; that doesn't even make sense. I said so because Badspot has the ultimate power over almost everything on the forum, which he shares with no one. He is the sole owner, but there are some rules he has to adhere to. And he is not forced to please the users, it is just the most economically beneficial option at this current point in time.

Good thing I'm not American.

And of course, I am expected to list every similar document for every nation on Earth just to show you a point which you can easily understand.

Go die.

I don't even think V Is following what you are even trying to say inv3rted.
Not surprising.

I hope you have a safety net tied because that pedastool you're standing on sure is high.

It is.
You can say anything.
First off, you can't.
Second, free speech != democracy. How did you come to that conclusion? Do you know what democracy is?

Why isn't Max3443 or Trainman banned yet?

Ultimate freedom = anarchy.
Sillies.

Ultimate freedom = anarchy.
Sillies.

Too true too true.

Democracy isnt really that free for those dumbasses out there, theres internet laws and whatnot...

I don't even think V Is following what you are even trying to say inv3rted.
Not surprising.

I hope you have a safety net tied because that pedastool you're standing on sure is high.

Excuse me?

You accuse me of extreme arrogance (which is somewhat true), but you ignore the fact that V is the same, if not worse?

Excuse me?

You accuse me of extreme arrogance (which is somewhat true), but you ignore the fact that V is the same, if not worse?
I am the model civilian, and would love to live next to a person like me.  :cookieMonster: