Author Topic: RPG preview --UPDATED--  (Read 3964 times)

wait....wait....I HAVE A GUESS!!!
its a space mining rpg in a colonial house!
:D
[/sarcasm]

wait....wait....I HAVE A GUESS!!!
its a space mining rpg in a colonial house!
[/sarcasm]

Still wrong.

One hint: the whole thing only takes place a few years in the future. (2015 or something)

The closest guess so far was mining RPG. That's still not very accurate though....I think it's about time I posted more pics, don't you?

The closest guess so far was mining RPG. That's still not very accurate though....I think it's about time I posted more pics, don't you?
yes

Watch him then post something even more strange, like a single red 1x1 brick floating above a building.

:)

How about a moon RPG where you mine stuff from the moon and rich people build colonial houses?
I bet I'm not even close :P

I saw it it was the greatest god-damned thing ever pissed out by Peter Jackson!
Wut?

I GOT IT,

Its a RPG when Nuclear waste has taken over the surface so people were forced to go under Ground (It would fit with all of the pictures too)

tell me I'm right. NOW!

Looks awsome 9999999999/9999999999

I GOT IT,

Its a RPG when Nuclear waste has taken over the surface so people were forced to go under Ground (It would fit with all of the pictures too)

tell me I'm right. NOW!

I'm sorry, but that's wayyy off.

Last hint for now: The story of this RPG has much to do with the Bug mod story. (how the bugs came about)

hmmm.....i have an idea.
how about in the future, they developed a bug pesticide that accidentally enlarged the bugs, so they had to go undergound, but the bugs followed them...

hmmm.....i have an idea.
how about in the future, they developed a bug pesticide that accidentally enlarged the bugs, so they had to go undergound, but the bugs followed them...

XD wrong again. It's more destructive then that.

i got it!
ALIEN BUGS FROM OUTER SPACE!!!!